And It Begins, Crying Libs Threatening To Leave The US If Trump Wins

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Whenever it comes to providing facts or sources you always ignore or deflect or lie
If you need me to explain to you how the election laws were changed/ignored in 2020 I'm going to have to assume it was the first time you voted.

You not answering tells me my assumption is correct.

HarryWarden

If you need me to explain to you how the election laws were changed/ignored in 2020 I'm going to have to assume it was the first time you voted.

You not answering tells me my assumption is correct.
You said lots of states have changed those laws to prevent rigging. I asked what laws your referring to

All this time deflecting you could have just posted a link, if not just for me, but for any independent voters reading this

I’ve provided countless sources and quotes directly from reports. You have not

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why are you bothering replying then?
trump-dance.gif

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
And I’m the kid…right…

GOP= gaslight, obstruction, projection
You realize that calling half the country little better than liars and criminals is not the best way to make your point, correct?

I don't believe you are a criminal for our differences of opinion. Misguided at times, perhaps.
But your approach leaves much to be desired.

vantexan

And I’m the kid…right…

GOP= gaslight, obstruction, projection
Is it dishonest to point out the inflation from too much stimulus? Is it dishonest to point out that opening the southern border to millions of unvetted illegal immigrants has resulted in American citizens getting murdered as well as costing our government billions to keep them alive at a time when the Federal government is heading to insolvency? Is it dishonest to point out that Biden is in serious cognitive decline and we don't know who really is running the country? Which is more dishonest, pointing out the above or denying it's happening?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You could just Google it buddy.

Lots of states have made laws preventing you far left radicals from rigging the election again with mass mail out ballots and all the other dumb unconstitutional changes that were made under the guise of COVID.
You said lots of states have changed those laws to prevent rigging. I asked what laws your referring to
I told you what I'm referring to and suggested you just Google it if you need more details.

This is your go to tactic.
You just gas light and pretend you don't know what people are talking about when they prove you wrong.

Sportello

You realize that calling half the country little better than liars and criminals is not the best way to make your point, correct?

I don't believe you are a criminal for our differences of opinion. Misguided at times, perhaps.
But your approach leaves much to be desired.
The MAGA do the same with impunity.

Your bias is showing, loud and clear.

HarryWarden

Is it dishonest to point out the inflation from too much stimulus?
Trump added $7.8 TRILLION to the national debt while president
Is it dishonest to point out that opening the southern border to millions of unvetted illegal immigrants has resulted in American citizens getting murdered as well as costing our government billions to keep them alive at a time when the Federal government is heading to insolvency?
Trump had a complete Republican majority first half of his presidency. Republicans controlled the house AND senate AND Republican president, and they turned down the wall.

Biden tried to pass the strictest border control bill we’ve ever had and republicans turned it down

Republicans don’t want to fix the border, they want to complain about it so that you keep donating and voting for them
Is it dishonest to point out that Biden is in serious cognitive decline and we don't know who really is running the country? Which is more dishonest, pointing out the above or denying it's happening?
Biden did a very good job at his state of the union speech and his hour long interview with stern. I’m much more concerned about trumps state than Bidens

HarryWarden

I told you what I'm referring to and suggested you just Google it if you need more details.

This is your go to tactic.
You just gas light and pretend you don't know what people are talking about when they prove you wrong.
It would have been so easy for you to post one link or be specific about it. You’ve made probably over 5 comments already talking about it

vantexan

Trump added $7.8 TRILLION to the national debt while president

Trump had a complete Republican majority first half of his presidency. Republicans controlled the house AND senate AND Republican president, and they turned down the wall.

Biden tried to pass the strictest border control bill we’ve ever had and republicans turned it down

Republicans don’t want to fix the border, they want to complain about it so that you keep donating and voting for them

Biden did a very good job at his state of the union speech and his hour long interview with stern. I’m much more concerned about trumps state than Bidens
At the three year mark in Trump's presidency he had spent half of what Biden has spent. Trump's spending primarily came in his fourth year dealing with Covid. Biden injected $2 trillion in direct stimulus when he was warned that doing so would cause inflation. And as usual he didn't listen.

Trump had Republican support for the wall but had constant filibustering by the Democrats in the Senate to keep it from happening. After Pelosi took over the Speakership Trump found a way to pay for the wall by reallocating funds. The Democrats sued in court and only SCOTUS ruling that Trump could do so made the wall finally happen. But by then it was too late to complete the wall in his first term.

Trump had the most secure Mexican border in U.S. history. Biden completely reversed that. Biden's border bill wouldn't have secured the border. It would have allocated more agents to help process the influx and would have still allowed up to 5000 illegals a day into the country. That's about 1.8 million new arrivals a year.

Biden was hyped up on some kind of medication. The next day after the State of the Union he was back to his serious cognitive issues. Looking forward to the debates.

After letting in close to 8 million people and counting in Biden's term it's laughable that a Democrat would claim the border is secure. Women have been raped and murdered. How many more have to be? Y'all don't care as long as you can make them citizens and get a clear edge in voting. Not to mention that the census counts both citizens, those with residency, and illegals when determine the population and how Congressional districts are structured. Putting a lot of illegals in states losing population due to their liberal policies helps insure they don't lose Congressional power by losing seats.

And no doubt all of this will be blown off with the usual "yeah but Trump!!"

HarryWarden

At the three year mark in Trump's presidency he had spent half of what Biden has spent. Trump's spending primarily came in his fourth year dealing with Covid. Biden injected $2 trillion in direct stimulus when he was warned that doing so would cause inflation. And as usual he didn't listen.

Do you not see how you just excused trumps Covid spending while simultaneously blaming Biden for it? Trump sent stimulus during Covid also

The deficit has fallen $1 trillion under Biden.
Biden was hyped up on some kind of medication. The next day after the State of the Union he was back to his serious cognitive issues. Looking forward to the debates
Always an excuse. Biden was acting normal “it was some medication!” Biden won the elections “they were rigged!”

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
The MAGA do the same with impunity.

Your bias is showing, loud and clear.
I've had many conversations with the posters on here you are referring to.

I don't believe in dehumanizing those that disagree with me.
@HarryWarden is newer here, and I'm hoping can stay away from that form of discourse.

It's easy to start slinging mud when everyone else is doing it.
It's a lot harder to stick to your morals, and still treat each other as human.

vantexan

Do you not see how you just excused trumps Covid spending while simultaneously blaming Biden for it? Trump sent stimulus during Covid also

The deficit has fallen $1 trillion under Biden.

Always an excuse. Biden was acting normal “it was some medication!” Biden won the elections “they were rigged!”
You're not getting it. Yes, Trump gave out stimulus checks. Biden was warned to not give anymore because it would be too much for the economy to handle.

Deficit:
2017: $665,000,000,000
2018: $779,000,000,000
2019: $984,000,000,000
2020: $3,132,000,000,000
2021: $2,772,000,000,000
2022: $1,376,000,000,000
2023: $1,684,000,000,000

HarryWarden

@Thebrownblob what are you doing liking that comment pretending you agree with it? You’re worse than anyone on this site when it comes to that, but you just get a free pass from the mod. Here’s all the comments you made, solely for me saying that the case between Biden and trump is different when it comes to classified documents

@BadIdeaGuy these aren’t personal insults though, right? I don’t need a safe space, I don’t think people should be banned, but these are the comments you ignored while banning me for “personal insults”, which didn’t come anywhere close to this and I don’t even think were personal insults

“You’re demented”

“Actually, you’re a full-fledged liar. And a hypocrite.”

“you truly are a pathetic liar”

“What a putz”

“Triggered that you not intelligent enough to know your president lied to you? and you got on your knees and opened up wide. I don’t need to insult you. You’re very presence. Here is insulting. Hypocrites like you don’t deserve any respect”

“You are a liar and a hypocrite”

“Because your brain is so twisted. It can’t even imagine”

“Maybe try to use your own brain for once, if you have one.”

Because you’re a mindless drone and a hypocrite you always wait for someone else to tell you what to think it’s a good thing you have marijuana. You’re clearly brain dead.”

Thebrownblob

@Thebrownblob what are you doing liking that comment pretending you agree with it? You’re worse than anyone on this site when it comes to that, but you just get a free pass from the mod. Here’s all the comments you made, solely for me saying that the case between Biden and trump is different when it comes to classified documents

@BadIdeaGuy these aren’t personal insults though, right? I don’t need a safe space, I don’t think people should be banned, but these are the comments you ignored while banning me for “personal insults”, which didn’t come anywhere close to this and I don’t even think were personal insults

“You’re demented”

“Actually, you’re a full-fledged liar. And a hypocrite.”

“you truly are a pathetic liar”

“What a putz”

“Triggered that you not intelligent enough to know your president lied to you? and you got on your knees and opened up wide. I don’t need to insult you. You’re very presence. Here is insulting. Hypocrites like you don’t deserve any respect”

“You are a liar and a hypocrite”

“Because your brain is so twisted. It can’t even imagine”

“Maybe try to use your own brain for once, if you have one.”

Because you’re a mindless drone and a hypocrite you always wait for someone else to tell you what to think it’s a good thing you have marijuana. You’re clearly brain dead.”
Chill bro. Roll a fatty and relax.