And the women’s weight lifting champion is....

El Correcto

god is dead

It will be fine

https://nypost.com/2019/03/04/trans-athletes-are-making-a-travesty-of-womens-sports/
“It is also argued that athletes who transition to a woman after puberty will have a greater muscle to fat ratio compared to female athletes.“
Transgender people in sports - Wikipedia

Yeah it’s not much of an argument Wikipedia... it’s more like rational people explaining why you don’t let biological male athletes who went through male puberty not compete against women.
Can you really make a travesty of women’s sports?

Box Ox

Yes. By dumping "women" with the bodies of men into them. Then they're no longer competitions between equals and the biological women who play them are physically at risk. If I at over 200 pounds declare myself a woman, put on a wig and enter a women's rugby tournament, one or more of them is going to get hurt. That's not OK. Neither is entering a weightlifting competition against them.

And just because women's sports aren't as popular with spectators as men's doesn't mean they're any less valuable to their participants.

El Correcto

god is dead
You should turn on your empathy long enough to enjoy a sadistic laugh. Imagine a woman training since middle school, always pushing herself, never taking a day off. She grew up competing in her sport, putting in the hard work and sacrificing years of her life to become the best. She achieves gold in multiple tournaments, it’s her driving passion in life.

Then picture this jackass, some manlet that has been a “woman” for all of 30 seconds.
F2DDAB69-C3DB-47F9-9E89-61A1B568CC7B.jpeg

Signing up for the same tournament. He spent his life as a man, went through puberty as a man and even spent time lifting weights as a man. He not only outlifts you but outlifts every woman in the entire world. The sport organization are calling this a legit win and recognize his talent as superior to yours in women’s athletics. The olympics are even backing this insanity and soon your only hope will be to get on testerone to hope to compete. Mtf are allowed to have 5x the amount of testerone in them than the average woman and still compete. Your dreams of olympic gold are dashed as you watch them hand him the trophy. You will be competing against men from around the world if you ever attempt to compete in women’s olympics.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You should turn on your empathy long enough to enjoy a sadistic laugh. Imagine a woman training since middle school, always pushing herself, never taking a day off. She grew up competing in her sport, putting in the hard work and sacrificing years of her life to become the best. She achieves gold in multiple tournaments, it’s her driving passion in life.

Then picture this jackass, some manlet that has been a “woman” for all of 30 seconds.
View attachment 246492
Signing up for the same tournament. He spent his life as a man, went through puberty as a man and even spent time lifting weights as a man. He not only outlifts you but outlifts every woman in the entire world. The sport organization are calling this a legit win and recognize his talent as superior to yours in women’s athletics. The olympics are even backing this insanity and soon your only hope will be to get on testerone to hope to compete. Mtf are allowed to have 5x the amount of testerone in them than the average woman and still compete. Your dreams of olympic gold are dashed as you watch them hand him the trophy. You will be competing against men from around the world if you ever attempt to compete in women’s olympics.
And to add insult to injury, for the first time ever people are starting to take women’s sports seriously after them being second to men’s sports for so long, and now they have to compete with transgenders who used to be men.

El Correcto

god is dead
And to add insult to injury, for the first time ever people are starting to take women’s sports seriously after them being second to men’s sports for so long, and now they have to compete with transgenders who used to be men.
Imagine the insanity that will ensue in the olympics. People might not realize but women box and will possibly be doing Muay Thai. If this continues we are going to end up having to give a man a gold medal for beating a woman and fourth wave feminists will cheer it on in the name of equality.

I’m just highly amused by this being a possible situation I’ll get to witness.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Imagine the insanity that will ensue in the olympics. People might not realize but women box and will possibly be doing Muay Thai. If this continues we are going to end up having to give a man a gold medal for beating a woman and fourth wave feminists will cheer it on in the name of equality.

I’m just highly amused by this being a possible situation I’ll get to witness.
Fourth wave feminists are idiots. I’m not amused by the possibility. I would never want to watch a man and woman box. I don’t even like watching two men box. Lol.

El Correcto

god is dead
Fourth wave feminists are idiots. I’m not amused by the possibility. I would never want to watch a man and woman box. I don’t even like watching two men box. Lol.
I’m just picturing this brave new world of women’s athletics. Where poverty stricken men in countries that ignore human rights transition for a year just to compete as a woman for gold. I want to see all the possibilities of this horrible scenario, just to be like I :censored2:ing told you :censored2: men aren’t actually women and shouldn’t be competing as them, especially under the current Olympic standard for them competing. Ridiculous, this is like the Wild West of trans rights gone bad.

I get it you like trannys, but I don’t want to witness Cuban Yoel Romero in a wig who has been a woman for a year beating some Swedish cis girl to death in Muay Thai at the olympics. Then getting a medal for it and on my Wheaties cereal box every morning as a grim reminder of that girls tragic death.

It will be fine

I’m just picturing this brave new world of women’s athletics. Where poverty stricken men in countries that ignore human rights transition for a year just to compete as a woman for gold. I want to see all the possibilities of this horrible scenario, just to be like I :censored2:ing told you :censored2: men aren’t actually women and shouldn’t be competing as them, especially under the current Olympic standard for them competing. Ridiculous, this is like the Wild West of trans rights gone bad.

I get it you like trannys, but I don’t want to witness Cuban Yoel Romero in a wig who has been a woman for a year beating some Swedish cis girl to death in Muay Thai at the olympics. Then getting a medal for it and on my Wheaties cereal box every morning as a grim reminder of that girls tragic death.
The struggle is real, I know this nightmare scenario will keep me up at night.