And the women’s weight lifting champion is....

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You see the point and how this isn’t me requesting government intervention. I’m not some trannys who is going off the rails because I can’t compete against women.

I just see this sue happy situation and the regulations these organizations are imposing. They all leave women at a huge disadvantage for what they are considering a woman and are setting up a ring fatality in the making.

View attachment 246565

Then you got idiots like this woman sending seething letters to these organizations with political clout behind them. It’s just all around unfair to women they are attacking these organizations as transphobic because they don’t want a :censored2:ing manlet crushing women’s world records.
World records in CrossFit.
LMAO.
Don't care.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Then picture this jackass, some manlet that has been a “woman” for all of 30 seconds.

That's not a woman.

That is a homosexual male with a mental disorder.

One so bad, he couldn't cope with life.... without having his genitalia surgically

removed trying to be something he's not.

El Correcto

god is dead
That's not a woman.

That is a homosexual male with a mental disorder.

One so bad, he couldn't cope with life.... without having his genitalia surgically

removed trying to be something he's not.
Most mtfs aren’t gay men. They like women still. Also this one probably didn’t even undergo SRS sexual reassignment surgery. Many of them opt out of having the surgery due to financial reasons and technological ones, they don’t think the surgery is good enough yet or fear the side effects of it going wrong.

El Correcto

god is dead
Some schools are adopting even more “progressive” regulations on it saying if a man even identifies as a woman he can compete as a woman. Which is ridiculous. That’s cool you feel like a woman Gary, but you still have an unaltered male body and are attracted to women, so no you can’t sue us to become a cheerleader.

El Correcto

god is dead
Right? So :censored2: their participants' athletic dreams/goals and physical safety. Maybe they'll finally pique your advocacy interest if they're looking for a third trimester abortion.
No he tried to take the stance the government shouldn’t do anything about it. Which I agree with, the problem is they are doing something about it. These people are winning law suits and democrats are sending out letters to organizations to reconsider allowing trans people to compete.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Right? So :censored2: their participants' athletic dreams/goals and physical safety. Maybe they'll finally pique your advocacy interest if they're looking for a third trimester abortion.
I support these private organizations' right to make their own rules.

Like I said, I don't see this as a political issue. I understand big government neoconservatives and Democrats might see it differently.

El Correcto

god is dead

Like I said, I don't see this as a political issue. I understand big government neoconservatives and Democrats might see it differently.
This is calling out government support for this non sense. The regulations these organizations put in place seem like malicious compliance or ignorance.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Do you use the men's or the women's restroom?

In your worldview, it's discriminatory if you're not allowed your own choice.