And the women’s weight lifting champion is....

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Wrong, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Box Ox

Box Ox Well-Known Member

This is the kind of dismissiveness of peoples' legitimate concerns that's going to ensure Democrats lose more Presidential elections. People aren't going to put up with the madness......

2. DriveInDriveOut

DriveInDriveOut Proud Deplorable

People who think rules and regulations in competitive sports should be a political issue need their heads checked out.

Take a deep breath people.

3. DriveInDriveOut

Are 99% ugly.
    Next question.

4. Box Ox

Box Ox Well-Known Member

It's inherently a political issue to its core. For both sides. Those on the left who are advocates for transgender rights will argue that men who have become "women" are well within their rights to jump into competition with biological women and compete with/beat on them in the name of equality. Republicans will tend to disagree.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Box Ox

Box Ox Well-Known Member

Sorry you feel that way. I think athletic women tend to be more healthy, intelligent, attractive and resilient.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. Old Man Jingles

Old Man Jingles Rat out of a cage

I agree but they're just like any woman in that ...

Heh, heh, heh :devil3: :blink: :wink-very: :thumbup:

7. DriveInDriveOut

Liberal nonsense.
    Yawn.

8. DriveInDriveOut

This is just another fake issue Republicans create because they don't actually have any policies people are interested in anymore.

9. Old Man Jingles

You been saddling that fence so damn long, you have to look at your driver's license to verify your sex!

10. Old Man Jingles

Especially the Republican women!

11. Old Man Jingles

And then hold it ... hold it ... just like Uncle Willie!

12. Box Ox

Box Ox Well-Known Member

Is it?

NCHSAA paves path for inclusion of transgender, home school students in high school sports

“Transgender high school students in North Carolina now have a clear path towards athletic participation as the gender in which they identify.

The N.C. High School Athletic Association Board of Directors approved language on Wednesday that it says is more inclusive for transgender students who identify as a gender other than the one listed on their birth certificate.”

13. DriveInDriveOut

Yes

14. Chaos

Chaos I Am The Devil

I fcking hate you all right now but I can’t stop reading this post.

Equality. Laughable.

15. vantexan

vantexan Well-Known Member

You obviously don't watch women's tennis.

16. trickpony1

trickpony1 Well-Known Member

their

Hope this helps.
    I know it's confusing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. Wrong

Wrong :))

18. Knock off

Knock off Indecision knock off

Better hit the gym fellas

19. DriveInDriveOut

20. Wrong

Wrong :))

You see the point and how this isn’t me requesting government intervention. I’m not some trannys who is going off the rails because I can’t compete against women.

I just see this sue happy situation and the regulations these organizations are imposing. They all leave women at a huge disadvantage for what they are considering a woman and are setting up a ring fatality in the making.

B284F408-869A-4C5C-9276-392DBC5A237E.jpeg

Then you got idiots like this woman sending seething letters to these organizations with political clout behind them. It’s just all around unfair to women they are attacking these organizations as transphobic because they don’t want a :censored2:ing manlet crushing women’s world records.