And the women’s weight lifting champion is....

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
OMG who cares?

You, obviously, or you wouldn't keep posting.

tenor (10).gif

MAKAVELI

That’s just it, you won’t and either will democrats. The LGBT “activists” are very sue happy to any organizations who refuse them.
This is the kind of :censored2: that happens from civil rights precedent and why you don’t just erase freedom of association for businesses or private groups. I mean it’s evil to go in and threaten law suits to these small sponsored competitions or even ruining their business with boycotts just cause you want to smash women’s records.
If you want to transgender. Go for it. No one is stopping you.:happy2:

El Correcto

god is dead
What the fk are you talking about?

Relax, bro.

Remember, the 'free market' is all knowing and all seeing.

If there's a need for an intersex class in these private group competitions, they'll figure that out.

You're crying that people are going to make a big deal about this, as you make a big deal about this.

Really guy?

You're concerned about the women athletes?

Lmao
You’re always arguing strawmen.

This isn’t free market, this is regulating from the bench. I believe women athletes can suffer from the knee jerk reaction of allowing men into their sports. This needs to be seriously challenged and laid out in stone. I want to see democrats grandstanding on defending this non sense.

floridays

The thing I hate about softball are the dimensions are too close in my opinion. Women have become much better athletes over the years and are robbed of the ability to show that off in softball

A deep fly ball is virtually always hit out of the park. There’s no tracking it down. And if a fast girl hits a ground ball there’s no throwing them out unless it’s hit right to someone.

Bases moved back 10-15 feet and fences moved back 20-25 feet is what i would like to see in college....even high school
Really? You got time to think about stuff like that?

El Correcto

god is dead
On Saturday, Fox defeated Tamikka Brents by TKO at 2:17 of the first round of their match. In addition to the damaged orbital bone that required seven staples, Brents received a concussion. In a post-fight interview this week, she told Whoa TV that "I've never felt so overpowered ever in my life."

“I’ve fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can’t answer whether it’s because [he] was born a man or not, because I’m not a doctor,” she stated. “I can only say, I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life, and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right. ”
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/t...-female-opponent-concussion-breaks-her-eye-so

upload_2019-5-3_10-41-46.jpeg

This is Tamikka Brents the woman who was battered in the octagon by a man Fallon Fox.

Box Ox

This is Tamikka Brents the woman who was battered in the octagon by a man Fallon Fox.

Fallon Fox - Wikipedia

"UFC color commentator and stand-up comedian Joe Rogan opposed Fallon Fox receiving licensing,[8] stating "First of all, she's not really a she. She's a transgender, post-op person. The operation doesn't shave down your bone density. It doesn't change. You look at a man's hands and you look at a woman's hands and they're built different. They're just thicker, they're stronger, your wrists are thicker, your elbows are thicker, your joints are thicker. Just the mechanical function of punching, a man can do it much harder than a woman can, period."

"In an interview with the New York Post, former UFC women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey stated she would be willing to fight Fox, saying "I can knock out anyone in the world",[14] although she believes Fox has male bone density and structure, leading to an unfair advantage.[15] In an interview with Out, Rousey said: "I feel like if you go through puberty as a 'man' it's not something you can reverse. ... There's no undo button on that."[16] UFC president Dana White claimed that "bone structure is different, hands are bigger, jaw is bigger, everything is bigger" and said "I don't think someone who used to be a man and became a woman should be able to fight a woman."

rod

Retired 22 years
On Saturday, Fox defeated Tamikka Brents by TKO at 2:17 of the first round of their match. In addition to the damaged orbital bone that required seven staples, Brents received a concussion. In a post-fight interview this week, she told Whoa TV that "I've never felt so overpowered ever in my life."

“I’ve fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can’t answer whether it’s because [he] was born a man or not, because I’m not a doctor,” she stated. “I can only say, I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life, and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right. ”
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/t...-female-opponent-concussion-breaks-her-eye-so

View attachment 246680
She should have kicked him where his balls used to be.

It will be fine

View attachment 246680
It’s a shame she was forced to fight that person, but if someone holds your family at gunpoint you do want ya gotta do.