Another Closed Thread

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

blog_dondi.jpg

Since when does the moderation squad need the opinions of the layperson?

We report, you decide.

If thats the case, they asking the laypersons opinion, then they should have stepped up to the plate ages ago and reined him in before he pushed the buttons of more people than can be counted. How many threads has he hijacked, disrespected, etc. With no real consequences. Now some have had their fill and are confronting him,calling him out when he goes out of bounds, and NOW the Mods go " Hmm...do you think there`s a problem?". Someone did your dirty work, said what you wanted to say, and you get to have deniability so you`re still the good guy in the white hat. Someone had to put on the black hat. If it bothers you then sanction them also. But you had better do a better job from now on if you don`t like the results that have accrued.

over9five

Staff member

We report, you decide.

I guess I really just wanted to know if you guys saw what I saw.

Klein got banned for calling Dilli a FB. I 100% agree with the banning.

BUT......isn't it worse to call someone a child molester? Do you guys think one is acceptable, but the other is not? I just want to know what you think.

over9five

Staff member
If thats the case, they asking the laypersons opinion, then they should have stepped up to the plate ages ago and reined him in before he pushed the buttons of more people than can be counted. How many threads has he hijacked, disrespected, etc. With no real consequences. Now some have had their fill and are confronting him,calling him out when he goes out of bounds, and NOW the Mods go " Hmm...do you think there`s a problem?". Someone did your dirty work, said what you wanted to say, and you get to have deniability so you`re still the good guy in the white hat. Someone had to put on the black hat. If it bothers you then sanction them also. But you had better do a better job from now on if you don`t like the results that have accrued.

And Cach is right. We should have stepped on that and the child molester thing earlier. But now we get back to that other thread about "over-moderation".

What's it gonna be?

P

pickup

And Cach is right. We should have stepped on that and the child molester thing earlier. But now we get back to that other thread about "over-moderation".

What's it gonna be?

Lemme think about it. Maybe even sleep on it.

BUT......isn't it worse to call someone a child molester? Do you guys think one is acceptable, but the other is not? I just want to know what you think.

Where? In any post does anyone say " Klein you are a child molester"? Are there posts that say his choices are "funny" sure,tons. Until then find those specific accusatory posts.

over9five

Staff member
Where? In any post does anyone say " Klein you are a child molester"? Are there posts that say his choices are "funny" sure,tons. Until then find those specific accusatory posts.

So you are saying that is is perfectly acceptable to insinuate (over and over and over) that someone is a child molester as long as you don't specifically type "Member A is a child molester".

Catatonic

Nine Lives
OK, we gave Klein a 7 day ban for calling Dilli a fat bitch.

Now what do we do with the people who have been calling Klein a child molester?

What does the panel think????

We report, you decide.

I want to make sure everyone understands that over9five asked for your opinion ... I did not. :biting:

So if I reply later in this post, I will be doing so as a member of BC and not as a Moderator.

helenofcalifornia

Where is the group picture of the cruise? How do you get into the chat room now? And, damn, I missed an exciting chat last night. I saw how many and who was on and tried to get on, but just hitting the chat room icon, third from the left on the top, didn't work.

moreluck

golden ticket member
OK, just ban all the members for 3 days and we could all catch up on reading all the posts.....and actually get something accomplished around the house !!!

So you are saying that is is perfectly acceptable to insinuate (over and over and over) that someone is a child molester as long as you don't specifically type "Member A is a child molester".

Let`s see shall we.

O9 says : I went to a third world country and had fun handing out candy and toys to strange children."

Later on someone says : "Boy O9, you sure like handing out toys to kids." or words to that effect.

Where, again does the phrase "you are a child molester" show as being posted?

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Let`s see shall we.

O9 says : I went to a third world country and had fun handing out candy and toys to strange children."

Later on someone says : "Boy O9, you sure like handing out toys to kids." or words to that effect.

Where, again does the phrase "you are a child molester" show as being posted?

Do any of these ring a bell?

All I can say, is always remember, if any of you see anything suspicious, be it at an airport, transit station, shopping malls or like NY Times Square - stay the extra few minutes... check it out.... and report it.

Hello!? 911? Yes, I`d like to report a strange looking individual handing out toys and candy to children.

I found it odd, that you even think I walked the streets of Cuba with a sack full of toys and gifts seeking little children in the first place !
I was at the resort, and only encounterd 1 single Cuban family with kids.... And I gave the gifts to the parents.... yes, they let me throw the balls to thier children in the pool. big deal !
All other gifts went to staff, that had children ! (Always asked if they had Bambinos).... no, I didn't see those kids.. but I know they went for the good !
Because, I got feedback the next day, how happy I made thier kids... with my gifts....

Anyone that goes to Cuba should do as myself ! Gee, it's posted online everywhere ! Search it for yourself (what to tip or bring to Cuba as a tourist) !!!!

I did. Strange as what comes up as a result.

http://gvnet.com/childprostitution/Cuba.htm

I still find this thread amusing in that a person that travels the world handing out candy and toys to strangers children is worried about the safety of children. Or is it worried about getting caught?

OK, just ban all the members for 3 days and we could all catch up on reading all the posts.....and actually get something accomplished around the house !!!

I`m with More . Everyone has gone over the edge at one time or another.

"those without guilt can cast the first stone"

moreluck

golden ticket member
"...a person that travels the world handing out candy and toys to strangers children...."

That describes St. Nicholas!!

fxdwg

Long Time Member
My opinion and observations are that Klein has cumulatively gone on and on and on until "we" reach the point of intolerance. I reached that point last night.
The center manager thing is one or two people's comments, not opinions or perspectives....just some comments from people that have had enough of him.

For the Mods, I have been tough to work with, but they're volunteers (as far as I know) and I appreciate their work (I realize that I stated otherwise previously, but I have a new POV).
Cheers!

Do any of these ring a bell?

Hello!? 911? Yes, I`d like to report a strange looking individual handing out toys and candy to children.
Molesting them? Or just doing what he posted saying he does?

I did. Strange as what comes up as a result.

http://gvnet.com/childprostitution/Cuba.htm
Cuba, land of questionable morals. Anything said about Canadians going there?

Originally Posted by cachsux
I still find this thread amusing in that a person that travels the world handing out candy and toys to strangers children is worried about the safety of children. Or is it worried about getting caught?

And? The specific words,please?

Were these posts that originated a thread? Or in response to another helping of his bull****?

Why not pull up every time we have called him a drunk or a "sucker of the unemployment teat" while you`re at it. THEN, also pull up,anywhere, where it was said to stop either to him or us. Face it,he annoyed you folks just as much as us. You allowed him to push,we pushed back.
"Gosh, we created a monster! Call out the pitchfork carrying towns folk to do our dirty work."

tieguy

Banned

I dont think anyone called him a child molestor. I know I tried numerous times in numerous ways to show him how bizzarre his trip to Cuba looked. He never got it.

Cach is right though. Klein has done everything he could to ruin this site and the experience for us here. you guys let him go unchecked. Yet even as late as last week we had moderators defending him saying they could learn things from him. In a way it was good he finally attacked a member of the inner circle from the cruise ship so that Kleins outrageous actions finally got noticed.