Another Closed Thread

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Why not pull up every time we have called him a drunk or a "sucker of the unemployment teat" while you`re at it. THEN, also pull up,anywhere, where it was said to stop either to him or us. Face it,he annoyed you folks just as much as us. You allowed him to push,we pushed back.
"Gosh, we created a monster! Call out the pitchfork carrying towns folk to do our dirty work."

Seems like just last week Cheryl and the Mods were being accused of doing too much ... geez, make up your minds. :wink2:

In my role as a Moderator, I noticed these things going on and made a note to keep an eye on them.
It was only when the 'child molestation" innuendos and direct references were made that a line was crossed.

As a fellow member and poster ... didn't care one way or the other. klein is a known element and I have not read any of his posts in months.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Given what klein had posted about all his trips and his motives I have to side with cashsux.
He invited the abuse . Especially for his disrespect about the 9-11-10 thread, again he tried to hijack the thread to his favorite sport, alcoholic drinking.

tieguy

Banned
Do any of these ring a bell?

Klein said he went to cuba and handed out trinkets to cuban kids. We told him it looked dowright creepy and perverted. The fact is it did look downright creepy and perverted. If he really was sincere about helping children I'm sure there are quite a few in edmonton that could use a good meal. why did he feel the need to buy cheap trinkets and go to cuba of all people. You guys are grasping for straws here. You've been protecting this guy while he has destroyed this site. The real question here is why you guys kept protecting this guy while he ruined the site.

Seems like just last week Cheryl and the Mods were being accused of doing too much ... geez, make up your minds. :wink2:

I will never say you guys do too much or too little. I will say don`t cry when we get pushed to do it for you.

In my role as a Moderator, I noticed these things going on and made a note to keep an eye on them.
It was only when the 'child molestation" innuendos and direct references were made that a line was crossed.

As a fellow member and poster ... didn't care one way or the other. klein is a known element and I have not read any of his posts in months.

I posted this already,I will again. Show of hands on who will let this guy within 50 feet of their kids? Express or implied,interpret as you will.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
So you are saying that is is perfectly acceptable to insinuate (over and over and over) that someone is a child molester as long as you don't specifically type "Member A is a child molester".

I posted this already,I will again. Show of hands on who will let this guy within 50 feet of their kids? Express or implied,interpret as you will.

I wouldn't want you within 50 feet of my daughter either.

Of course, she is 36, pretty and a nice rack ... I think you understand.

I wouldn't want you within 50 feet of my daughter either.

Of course, she is 36, pretty and a nice rack ... I think you understand.

Gosh,I`ve been married to the same woman for 20 years of hell and high water. Why would you want someone like me?

P.s. I have one with a nice rack too!