Another Closed Thread

Catatonic

Nine Lives
From what I've seen too many give him too much attention, therefore giving him his platform from which he can enjoy his notoriety...:wink2: If you ignore the attention seeker he will no longer seek the attention...
I AGREE.

I have been saying this for years.
It's not just Klein ... there are a few more that have to be the center of attention and draw people into flaming back and forth.

Last edited:
I don't know that I totally agree with that assessment, not with Klein.
Besides that, even if we got all the regulars to do that, some rookie would pop up and make a comment. friend l u s h............

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Good question. I think you were supposed to ignore Kleins comments because Hoaxster is trying to learn from Klein.:happy2:

I learn from klein in the same way I learn from you. :peaceful:

klein has many interesting/abnormal outlooks on the world ... I have to admit that I have not found any that I agree with but I do learn from his abnormal views ... one never learns anything from people with whom they agree.
As I near retirement (probably within 5 years) I found some of klein's views on the value of working hard and earning/saving money to be interesting and thought-provoking ... definitely not the views of the typical UPSer.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

klein has many interesting/abnormal outlooks on the world ... I have to admit that I have not found any that I agree with but I do learn from his abnormal views ... one never learns anything from people with whom they agree.
As I near retirement (probably within 5 years) I found some of klein's views on the value of working hard and earning/saving money to be interesting and thought-provoking ... definitely not the views of the typical UPSer.

Klein hasn't learned anything. Even being around sane, intelligent people he doesn't get it. Obviously he isn't the typical UPSer......................... anymore nor was he ever. His job status proves that.

Buddybrown

I don't know that I totally agree with that assessment, not with Klein.
Besides that, even if we got all the regulars to do that, some rookie would pop up and make a comment. friend l u s h............

Trp, I'm new here although I've been reading these forums and visiting Browncafe for quite some time. The ones that give K the street cred here are the members that have been here for a while. From a psychological point of view a long time member paying attention to what is said holds more weight. So I respectfully disagree with a newbie like me really having a lasting effect. This kind of ego needs more validation than that...kinda sad huh?
Klein's comments were hardly ignorable, at least by me. :biting:
See what I mean. :happy-very:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Klein's comments were hardly ignorable, at least by me. :biting:
And quite ignorant?

ABnormal is relative, Hoax, and as far as regular UPS'er goes, how many down a cold one before punching out?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
And quite ignorant?

ABnormal is relative, Hoax, and as far as regular UPS'er goes, how many down a cold one before punching out?

If you care to STUG, go back and read my posts, I never defended klein in any way ... being tolerant of others views is not supporting or defending.
His drinking a beer while he was on the clock finishing out his lunch break was really poor judgment ... really poor. I think if someone actually engaged klein in a logical non-confrontational discussion, he would admit that (unless he has been drinking :wink2:).
You are plenty capable of rationally looking at things and making your own judgments ... don't let other's lies and distortions (including mine) keep you from doing so. :peaceful: