ANOTHER OG CROOK/H'S WESTERN REGION THUG

Spongebob1

You have me mistaken. BD gave you some bad information. How are you after the loss you just took in24 did that hurt?

Look, I apologize for saying your an embarrassment to your "better half" I shouldn't of said that,

Honestly, I don't know who Bd is, and L24 they were wishy-washy on who they were going to support,...

It's gonna be a long 9 months,.....but it's gonna be fun!

LagunaBrown

Look, I apologize for saying your an embarrassment to your "better half" I shouldn't of said that,

Honestly, I don't know who Bd is, and L24 they were wishy-washy on who they were going to support,...

It's gonna be a long 9 months,.....but it's gonna be fun!
EE and MD got slapped off a barstool for talking crap about
What did I say that wasn't true?

Oh, I forget, that you don't answer questions, you just call people names.

My bad.
Honestly I don't care about you, after the delegate election you will disappear.

LagunaBrown

I talk about the local, your BA and you because you are part of the problem, the solution to that is to clean house, maybe a few BAs will stay there are some that really do work. All the others don't give a crap about members, it's just a paycheck and bennies for them.
About z, it's never been about delegates for me, I could care less as you know and as I have explain to you and that thick skull of your its all about the members of 952 for me. Your pathetic attempt if trying to label me TDU is just that pathetic.
Your the one that mentioned NY locals and had no idea of the TDU influence tearing them apart maroon.

LagunaBrown

Oh you poor little OG cheerleading innocent victims..........not
Poor little EE and MD posted crap about about someone's wife then got slapped off a barstool then those cowards then filed charges. We know how you TDU guys operate, bottom of the barrel....... Antagonist no brains and internet warriors. That is why you don't bother me with all your crap talk. It just shows how immature you really are.

LagunaBrown

804 was tore apart by H and his goons, and a lot of money.
That was a TDU local just like sandy and they both were was ruined and tore apart from feeding members BS like you and Silent bang are doing. Step up and master your craft as an individual if you want to make an impact, both you guys are sub par in taking care of you own business at the local but got big plans for how the local should be run. Realjoke1 I don't see you ever helping members! Pathetic!

The Silent Bang

That was a TDU local just like sandy and they both were was ruined and tore apart from feeding members BS like you and Silent bang are doing. Step up and master your craft as an individual if you want to make an impact, both you guys are sub par in taking care of you own business at the local but got big plans for how the local should be run. Realjoke1 I don't see you ever helping members! Pathetic!
Sounds like your a little angry! Thought you said we didn't bother you!
Tell you what, why don't you go up to PK and ask him about ALL the petitions from different yards to remove BA's for no doing their jobs ... Ask him about the latest one out of our beer distributor in Anaheim .... Ask him about the meeting they had at the local and how DB and PK got their ass handed to them by those members .... Then go on to ask him about coke and pepsi, fxi, kraft, cytec .... So you see theres a lot of angry members that don't get represented and want change ....
And i see your still as narrow minded as always! You have to expand the knowledge and master every craft in order to move our local and this union forward!

Why do you continue to defend these donkeys? You should be ashamed of yourself!

LagunaBrown

Sounds like your a little angry! Thought you said we didn't bother you!
Tell you what, why don't you go up to PK and ask him about ALL the petitions from different yards to remove BA's for no doing their jobs ... Ask him about the latest one out of our beer distributor in Anaheim .... Ask him about the meeting they had at the local and how DB and PK got their ass handed to them by those members .... Then go on to ask him about coke and pepsi, fxi, kraft, cytec .... So you see theres a lot of angry members that don't get represented and want change ....
And i see your still as narrow minded as always! You have to expand the knowledge and master every craft in order to move our local and this union forward!

Why do you continue to defend these donkeys? You should be ashamed of yourself!
Hey dummy, you talked the same crap and made bold statements when the local was getting audited. We all said you were full of it and to wait for the results. Well obviously the local passed and you looked like an idiot. Now you say the same stuff at a delegate election. I say we wait for the results again! If your right it will show on the vote count that people are upset but if not once again you will lose any credibility you have left. Your angry and on a hate mission so your reputation of being a turd will be exposed. The 16th someone needs to attach this post to the election results. Ha ha ha! Loser!

Hey dummy, you talked the same crap and made bold statements when the local was getting audited. We all said you were full of it and to wait for the results. Well obviously the local passed and you looked like an idiot. Now you say the same stuff at a delegate election. I say we wait for the results again! If your right it will show on the vote count that people are upset but if not once again you will lose any credibility you have left. Your angry and on a hate mission so your reputation of being a turd will be exposed. The 16th someone needs to attach this post to the election results. Ha ha ha! Loser!
I'll volunteer for it

The Silent Bang

We had 2 audits, of course the IBT audit really is just a get your head out your asz and fix things.. The IRB audit is a totally different beast, if they find something they will go after the local hard .. And it's not over, look how long it took for the IRB to get RA ..
But of course you don't know anything about that... All you are is a weak steward that only cares about UPS....

Your a complete buffoon if you think that a delegates election will gauge the level of unhappy members! What is the vote count that has came in? a little over 1000! Are you REALLY going to go with that ??? This shows the how much you really know about union matters! If you don't know MOST members at our local really don't care about Hof or Z they don't deal with national contracts that affect their livelihood and to them the general election just isn't important ....
The only hate mission is that our members are not being represented and the local is on auto-pilot...

The Silent Bang

Laguna, you never commented about all those petitions i told you about.. Will you ask PK about them.. I noticed you totally ignore my comments about that ...
Are you scared to ask them? You wuss!

Last edited by a moderator:

LagunaBrown

We had 2 audits, of course the IBT audit really is just a get your head out your asz and fix things.. The IRB audit is a totally different beast, if they find something they will go after the local hard .. But of course you don't know anything about that... All you are is a weak steward that only cares about UPS....

Your a complete buffoon if you think that a delegates election will gauge the level of unhappy members! What is the vote count that has came in? a little over 1000! Are you REALLY going to go with that ??? This shows the how much you really know about union matters! If you don't know MOST members at our local really don't care about Hof or Z they don't deal with national contracts that affect their livelihood and to them the general election just isn't important ....
The only hate mission is that our members are not being represented and the local is on auto-pilot...
Oh please you keep making excuse after excuse. Anyone can look up how you had a heart on that the local got audited by both the IRB and the IBT about the same time. It was just a coincidence but you blew it out of proportion. Nice try but you failed so be a man and just admit it. You and Edgar have been depending on anti H sentiment so don't give me your BS either. Like I said when you get the courage to put your name on the line everyone will see what a turd you are. I promise.

LagunaBrown

Lagina, you never commented about all those petitions i told you about.. Will you ask PK about them.. I noticed you totally ignore my comments about that ...
Are you scared to ask them? You wuss!
Like the one for GM that never existed? You and your petitions maybe you got to show me in the bylaws where that is.