Another one of Ground's finest.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
How many things wrong and/or completely unprofessional here, besides the big issue? Package on the effing lawn, nose-in to the driveway, sloppy uniform/fat ass. I could go on, but...

STFXG

Didn't notice it was just a video. Read it earlier. The water is condensation from the trucks ac (since you couldn't tell). She left the package on the lawn because of a large dog.

Sent using BrownCafe App

dezguy

Didn't notice it was just a video. Read it earlier. The water is condensation from the trucks ac (since you couldn't tell). She left the package on the lawn because of a large dog.

Sent using BrownCafe App

I'm sorry but that is far too much liquid to be condensation coming from the a/c.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Sent using BrownCafe App

Condensation, my ass. That's the "story" FedEx invented to pretend this didn't happen. But it did.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm sorry but that is far too much liquid to be condensation coming from the a/c.
They were there 5 freaking minutes!!!

That had to be one if the most pathetic excuses for an employee I have ever seen. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this person would be worthless at about any job.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm sorry I can't get over how painfully slow that was. Any decent driver would of completed that in under a minute. Culdesac even. That was as easy as it gets.

Last edited:

CJinx

If that is what it looks like, that is absolutely disgusting. Hope they had some wetnaps in the glove box or something. Gross.

STFXG

FedEx has fully investigated this incident. The homeowner’s claims are not true and his own video proves they’re not true. The video clearly shows the water on the driveway dripped from the van’s air conditioning unit. During the delivery, our driver was concerned for her safety due to the neighbor’s large, aggressive dog. As a result, the driver left the package and entered the vehicle on the passenger side. Safety is our primary concern and we reviewed with our driver the procedures on how to handle a delivery when confronted by a large, aggressive dog. As always, we will continue to work with our customer to resolve any issues.

I just don't get why a chick would squat in a driveway. It doesn't make sense. I believe the story. But if it's bs it is absolutely hilarious.

Sent using BrownCafe App

overflowed

FedEx has fully investigated this incident. The homeowner’s claims are not true and his own video proves they’re not true. The video clearly shows the water on the driveway dripped from the van’s air conditioning unit. During the delivery, our driver was concerned for her safety due to the neighbor’s large, aggressive dog. As a result, the driver left the package and entered the vehicle on the passenger side. Safety is our primary concern and we reviewed with our driver the procedures on how to handle a delivery when confronted by a large, aggressive dog. As always, we will continue to work with our customer to resolve any issues.

I just don't get why a chick would squat in a driveway. It doesn't make sense. I believe the story. But if it's bs it is absolutely hilarious.

Sent using BrownCafe App
That's a chick? I don't think she'll be around long doing 3 sph

rod

Retired 22 years
Unless she crawled under the truck to pee (and I don't think she would fit) I would say that is air conditioning condensation.