Any Tampa natives?

JayRock

Scanner Bitch
so im a 4 year vet of this great company of ours. and im looking to transfer in the fall to go off to big college. i was looking towards USF in Tampa. if anyone from tampa could give me some advice about the center there. i guess all UPS's are the same, but just wondering if it was overly bad or maybe fairly nice to work there. i'd like to get on the pre-load since i've worked that shift since i've been here. i've done all the jobs in the building, unload, load, sort, and currently SPA/DA so i dont mind what i do.. just wondering what its like there. oh ya, and how to get to the building. thanks for any help

jarrod

ja4079

ja4079
Don't much about the Tampa center but our son is graudating from USF this May! A great school. Thanks to UPS scholarship he made it without any debt!!

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
Thanks to UPS scholarship he made it without any debt!!

This is very common, particularly for those their managing money right. I completed my undergrad degree with ZERO debt, entirely because of UPS's Earn and Learn. I'm in grad school now because I had no debt to service from undergrad. I quit UPS to transfer schools for my undergrad, by the way. I'm back with UPS now. Life's ironic. -Rocky

disneyworld

so im a 4 year vet of this great company of ours. and im looking to transfer in the fall to go off to big college. i was looking towards USF in Tampa. if anyone from tampa could give me some advice about the center there. i guess all UPS's are the same, but just wondering if it was overly bad or maybe fairly nice to work there. i'd like to get on the pre-load since i've worked that shift since i've been here. i've done all the jobs in the building, unload, load, sort, and currently SPA/DA so i dont mind what i do.. just wondering what its like there. oh ya, and how to get to the building. thanks for any help

jarrod
No but I got off I4 by mistake once in Tampa and I was afraid for my life.

Raw

Raw Member
I`m in the area and there are a few UPS`s in Tampa. USF is where Sami Al Arian taught, look him up on google.