Anybody happen to notice gas prices lately !!!

rickyb

Any stimulus check that you may get, if we ever get one (doubtful) is going to go towards higher bills like gas for your car and heat for your house and food on the table . gas prices have gone up between $0.35 and $0.40 a gallon in about a month all because of the Genius in the White House . What a great time to have fuel prices go up and by summer they will be $3.50 a gallon just like the Obama days Just another rope around the neck of the economy . And like I said before if minimum wage goes to $15 an hour it will be meaningless to those people because everything will be more expensive !!!! SURPRISED ???? NO !!!!
gas needs to be accurately priced. right now the price doesnt count the true cost of pollution

Up In Smoke

Did anyone complain when the tariffs raised the cost of aluminum and steel. How about the cost and supply of micro chips. The subsidies for farmers to till over their crops, the auto industry and shipping industry (export). Fracking is a break even business at $50 oil, so why produce at a loss. We are net exporters of energy, so wouldn't higher prices be good for the economy in general? Not being political, I vote both parties.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Did anyone complain when the tariffs raised the cost of aluminum and steel. How about the cost and supply of micro chips. The subsidies for farmers to till over their crops, the auto industry and shipping industry (export). Fracking is a break even business at $50 oil, so why produce at a loss. We are net exporters of energy, so wouldn't higher prices be good for the economy in general? Not being political, I vote both parties.
Over 50 is fine but you dont drive up cost for americans by banning fracking, it was at a sweet spot with trump in office, it is all about competing and we shouldnt be doing things that cost americans jobs and money

Up In Smoke

Over 50 is fine but you dont drive up cost for americans by banning fracking, it was at a sweet spot with trump in office, it is all about competing and we shouldnt be doing things that cost americans jobs and money
Did the tariffs cost the US jobs and money? Did you agree with the tariffs?

Up In Smoke

So you're of the opinion anything that causes short term pain should never be attempted because it's too hard?
No, I'm of the opinion that everything has political ramifications. If one party proposes something the other must push back for fear that the proposal might work and garner political strength. The fear is the end game for each side if they allow ideas to flow without obstruction. Tariffs were a political move and the xl pipeline as well. Call me a cynic.