Anybody happen to notice gas prices lately !!!

vantexan

No, I'm of the opinion that everything has political ramifications. If one party proposes something the other must push back for fear that the proposal might work and garner political strength. The fear is the end game for each side if they allow ideas to flow without obstruction. Tariffs were a political move and the xl pipeline as well. Call me a cynic.
$550 billion trade imbalance is only political if it's addressed and corrected. Takes political will and fortitude which no other president was willing to try but Trump. Our current commander in chief just said Chinese imprisoning a million Uighurs is a cultural issue. So doubt he's going to stand up to the Chinese on much of anything.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Did anyone complain when the tariffs raised the cost of aluminum and steel. How about the cost and supply of micro chips. The subsidies for farmers to till over their crops, the auto industry and shipping industry (export).
Yes, liberals complained constantly about everything for the last 4 years.

It will be fine

$550 billion trade imbalance is only political if it's addressed and corrected. Takes political will and fortitude which no other president was willing to try but Trump. Our current commander in chief just said Chinese imprisoning a million Uighurs is a cultural issue. So doubt he's going to stand up to the Chinese on much of anything.
I have a trade imbalance with my dentist. It’s not a problem that needs addressing.

The big package

By the way , great job by the Senile President on getting national aid to Texas !!! Let's let the people freeze and starve to death while he helps noncitizens !!! Great job !!!