Anybody have a preload package car map?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
upload_2015-8-12_21-41-17.jpeg

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I always read about drivers referencing load positions, typically four digits e.g. 4000 or whatever... Is this a universal metric? Does anybody have a simple map that shows the load positions? I'm sure there is something at work if I ask around but I really don't like talking to management too much so if anybody has any materials i'd appreciate it.
It aint going to matter anyway cause most drivers DOL'S are all beat to hell everyday anyway and their not trained right anyway. They should have the drivers train them anyway because the space in the truck isn't utilized correctly anyway and im a prove it right now. The route shouldn't be started on the 1000 shelf for most routes except for bulk routes. The route should be started on the 2000 shelf and the bulk for any of them stops should be on the floor. The top shelves should be used for residential storage as it is the biggest shelf per square footage wise. Stacked to the roof and all smalls behind the bigger boxes. Big boxes that are taking up too much space on top shelf should be then moved to the floor. Its the process of elimination as the object is to put as many boxes on that top shelf as possible to free up floor space only for bulk stops whether it be commercial or resie. The system doesn't work and hasn't for years. The reason they have you start on the 1000 shelf n work your way down is the retards down in Atlanta who never stepped into a truck think were brain dead since were truck drivers lol.
load.jpg
loaddddddd.jpg
load 10-24.png
Real loads and exactly how it should be done lol. Middle shelves floor and middle come out first then work your way out of the top resie shelves with middle shelves empty to sort out resies from top shelf.