Anybody have a preload package car map?

jrh

I always read about drivers referencing load positions, typically four digits e.g. 4000 or whatever... Is this a universal metric? Does anybody have a simple map that shows the load positions? I'm sure there is something at work if I ask around but I really don't like talking to management too much so if anybody has any materials i'd appreciate it.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Step 1. Read PAL Label
Step 2. Decide which truck it goes into.
Step 3. Put it on the shelf marked with that PAL number in order by sequence number.
Step 4. Repeat 1200 more times.

By The Book

I always read about drivers referencing load positions, typically four digits e.g. 4000 or whatever... Is this a universal metric? Does anybody have a simple map that shows the load positions? I'm sure there is something at work if I ask around but I really don't like talking to management too much so if anybody has any materials i'd appreciate it.
Just walk into a package car and look at the facing of the shelves. They, if up to date should have the shelves clearly marked.

There should be a loading shelf number guide with the number of bulk stops. If you don't have on posted on the back end of your truck, ask management for 1.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
That's what your supervisor says,as you are trying to qualify.
image.jpg