anybody have the Christmas ruined by fedex

dezguy

Really stupid post, go ask the elementary school kid in Illinois why he has Ohio State Buckeye gear, or a Colorado kid has Notre Dame gear. You displayed your smallness for a cheap shot at the Old Fart. Exactly which school or team do you root for. 10 dollars says you have no affiliation with any school or organized sport, by participation or any other tie. For your information, I am a Florida native but a Tennessee Volunteer fan. I am a Green Bay fan, have never lived there 1 day, have visited there however. I am a New York Yankee fan, have never lived there 1 day. Love for Yankees started in South Miami, I'm a Florida native.
Cheap shot at @Oldfart . For :censored2:s and giggles, why doesn't everyone list the teams they follow and we'll see who is a non- homer.
I have a term for people like you that make a post like this, petty and and approval, seeker of the cool kids
Piling on dezguy, 15 yards Oldfart, first down.
Pro sports has nothing to do with amateur sports. Pro sports is fair game. Want to cheer for your home team? Cool with me. Want to cheer for a team across the country, cool!

Amateur sports is different. I don't see the point of cheering for a university team that has nothing to do with you or you it. I can kind of see if it's in your home town, or you're financially supported by said school but if you're not invested some way in that institution, you're a Walmart fan. It makes no sense.

dex 84

Dale Jr. retired. Buy beer at the track? No hardly. At most tracks you can carry in a cooler. Take in all the food and drink you want. I stay away from the concession stands except for the funnel cake place.

While you and the other miserables go to work at a job you hate, I am leaving Ft. Lauderdale for the Bama-Sooners game. Then on to Cali to watch the Sooners play the Irish if things go right. Meanwhile cactus is working away at his deadend job and operational is on the other team in life. Bummer

The best things is I make more money on vacation than I do working. 8 hrs vacation and I only work 3 hrs. Dang cactus, you just can't stand it can you. LOL

That's only because you accrued your vacation time as a full timer. If you're still working next year you won't be getting 8 hour vacation days...

Oldfart

That's only because you accrued your vacation time as a full timer. If you're still working next year you won't be getting 8 hour vacation days...
Gee, Why didn't I think of that? LOL

Even then, I will get 4 hrs vacation and I only work 3 hours. Still a sweet deal considering I can make 29 days last a LONG time when I only have to take 3 days a week.

Last edited:

vantexan

They should be competitive, considering that the talent levels are comparable. Put them up against an average NCAA team and watch them get leveled.

To the broader point, people should watch whatever teams they like. It's like vanilla ice cream vs chocolate ice cream.
No one said they were comparable. David Lipscomb University was in our conference, and are now NCAA. And a few pro players have come out of NAIA schools.

Nolimitz

8b12bV

dezguy

He will be. Can't afford to retire. I'm surprised he's not whining that the government needs to up SS because he decided not to save for retirement and now realises he :censored2:ed up.
Only if they’re topless and have really really BIG hooters that bounce and flop all over the place. :-)

What about the lingerie football league?

Oldfart

He will be. Can't afford to retire. I'm surprised he's not whining that the government needs to up SS because he decided not to save for retirement and now realises he :censored2:ed up.

What about the lingerie football league?
Have you been looking at my statements? Bernie Madoff assured me I was getting great returns.

KOG72

I’m full of it
Dale Jr. retired. Buy beer at the track? No hardly. At most tracks you can carry in a cooler. Take in all the food and drink you want. I stay away from the concession stands except for the funnel cake place.

While you and the other miserables go to work at a job you hate, I am leaving Ft. Lauderdale for the Bama-Sooners game. Then on to Cali to watch the Sooners play the Irish if things go right. Meanwhile cactus is working away at his deadend job and operational is on the other team in life. Bummer

The best things is I make more money on vacation than I do working. 8 hrs vacation and I only work 3 hrs. Dang cactus, you just can't stand it can you. LOL
If you ever find yourself at a Martinsville race (NASCAR) they have the best hot dogs and they are only $2.00 a piece.

Oldfart

If you ever find yourself at a Martinsville race (NASCAR) they have the best hot dogs and they are only $2.00 a piece.
Been there 6 times. Love the little red dogs. One of the few tracks I eat the track food. Wish they would alternate Xfinity and Trucks there instead of running trucks at both races each year.

Always have to stop in Roanoke and check out Black Dog Salvage on the way. Super interesting place.

Last edited:

vantexan

A few 6th and 7th round NFL draft picks have panned out pretty well. Doesn't change the fact that 6th and 7th round draft picks aren't very good.

And?
You'd see some very beautiful women playing if you did. Of course if you like them really tall then volleyball is the ticket.