anybody have the Christmas ruined by fedex

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You call me ignorant yet I do the same job as you and do it much better. If you are so intelligent, why have you not excelled and achieved more in your career.
You called the customer a procrastinator and others worse than that. They had something shipped to them at least a week before Christmas and never got it. Our business is built on last minute shipping. Ever heard of "Just in time" Even if they didn't get the package on the 21st, they should have gotten it by Christmas had someone done their job. Calling customers names that used our company and got bad service is pretty lame.
No Earl, you THINK you do the job better. You have no idea how I do my job. Again with the poor reading comprehension. Where did I call you ignorant? Also, I didn’t call the customer a procrastinator. I said he procrastinated. I haven’t excelled and achieved more in my career for the same reason as you... fine with the status quo.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I’ve heard that argument before and it doesn’t make any sense. Why do you enjoy watching an inferior competition? Watch the best athletes for the best games. 99% of the guys playing in college can’t make it in the NFL. I don’t understand how mediocre talent could produce a superior entertainment product. It doesn’t hold up in any other entertainment venue, a college theatrical play will be worse than broadway. It’s not even debatable, it’s obvious, but people still argue they like college more. Doesn’t make sense.

You don't believe in rivalries? College is about the name on the front of the jersey, not the one on the back.

Oldfart

I’ve heard that argument before and it doesn’t make any sense. Why do you enjoy watching an inferior competition? Watch the best athletes for the best games. 99% of the guys playing in college can’t make it in the NFL. I don’t understand how mediocre talent could produce a superior entertainment product. It doesn’t hold up in any other entertainment venue, a college theatrical play will be worse than broadway. It’s not even debatable, it’s obvious, but people still argue they like college more. Doesn’t make sense.
To each his own. So if you live in Green Bay and the Packers suck this year, you believe their fans should not attend the games because their talent is inferior to the Pats, the Texans and the Chiefs. Yet a Packers ticket is almost impossible to buy and they have a LONG waiting list for season tickets. Interesting. So fans of losing teams should never attend their games because their talent is inferior to their competition. Sounds like you ONLY support teams with superior talent. Like a bandwagon jumper.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
No Earl, you THINK you do the job better. You have no idea how I do my job. Again with the poor reading comprehension. Where did I call you ignorant? Also, I didn’t call the customer a procrastinator. I said he procrastinated. I haven’t excelled and achieved more in my career for the same reason as you... fine with the status quo.
Did Luther ever receive his package?
Just because he lives at 1231 whatever street, doesn't mean the address on the package wasn't 1213 whatever street

Oldfart

Challenged my reading skills and said my schools failed me. LOL. You just can't keep up with your insults on your posts. If you excelled in school and have the same job as a person you said did poorly in school, sure doesn't say much for you. Must mean you have no better skills than me and are an underachiever. Bummer

You did insinuate the customer deserved poor service. Once again, the package was shipped somewhere around the 17 or 18. That is not procrastinating. That is what our business was built on. It should have been delivered by the 24th.

Last edited:

Oldfart

Just because he lives at 1231 whatever street, doesn't mean the address on the package wasn't 1213 whatever street
Luther said the package had the correct address. I am sure customer service had access to the address on the package and confirmed it with Luther during their conversations.

It will be fine

To each his own. So if you live in Green Bay and the Packers suck this year, you believe their fans should not attend the games because their talent is inferior to the Pats, the Texans and the Chiefs. Yet a Packers ticket is almost impossible to buy and they have a LONG waiting list for season tickets. Interesting. So fans of losing teams should never attend their games because their talent is inferior to their competition. Sounds like you ONLY support teams with superior talent. Like a bandwagon jumper.
Bizarre straw man argument you made there. Even in their worst years, the worst NFL teams would destroy the best the college teams. It wouldn’t be close. I’m talking about the overall entertainment product. One exceptional player can swing a college game much more than in the NFL. The game is better played at the pro level.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I don’t think he ever said, unless I missed it.
He didn't.
He's an self absorbed whiny D*. Not all customers are, but the vocal ones are complete :censored2:bags.
Nothing is their fault and it is inconceivable that someone would make a mistake and ruin their day. What was peak day for FedEx 30 40 thousand deliveries. One or two will get messed up. What about all the other successful ones

Oldfart

He didn't.
He's an self absorbed whiny D*. Not all customers are, but the vocal ones are complete :censored2:bags.
Nothing is their fault and it is inconceivable that someone would make a mistake and ruin their day. What was peak day for FedEx 30 40 thousand deliveries. One or two will get messed up. What about all the other successful ones
Package was scheduled for delivery on Thur the 21. For it to not make it by the 24 is not the customers fault. We had at least 4 and maybe 5 days to make the delivery.

Luther24

As a matter of fact yes it did come today. It was supposed to have been here yesterday but once again a delivery exception which was incorrect address this time was there excuse I’ve been living here for 3.5 years so I called fedex and bitched at them for the third time and told them it’s a correct address

Oldfart

Bizarre straw man argument you made there. Even in their worst years, the worst NFL teams would destroy the best the college teams. It wouldn’t be close. I’m talking about the overall entertainment product. One exceptional player can swing a college game much more than in the NFL. The game is better played at the pro level.
You said superior talent interests you. If a NFL or NBA team has inferior talent than their opponent, your argument that their fans should not attend. They are better than college but inferior to their opponents. You said college theatrical plays don't deserve attendance. So I guess the parents of those kids should not attend the performance. I know nothing about Broadway but I bet a good number of Broadway performers were in college plays at one time.

Last edited:

Oldfart

As a matter of fact yes it did come today. It was supposed to have been here yesterday but once again a delivery exception which was incorrect address this time was there excuse I’ve been living here for 3.5 years so I called fedex and bitched at them for the third time and told them it’s a correct address
You were given poor service by several poor employees. It is a shame and should not happen. I ordered a Christmas gift for my wife on Monday the 17th. I paid extra for 2 day delivery and was assured it would be here by Christmas. The shipper didn't even ship the package until the 24th. I got it today. Hey operational, does that make me a procrastinator?

vantexan

The college game isn't the pro game for sure, but just because the very best aren't on the field doesn't mean the games aren't good. And a lot of people I've listened to over the years feel the college kids play with more passion, that the pro game is more about the money. I like both, and mostly for different reasons. I went to a small college that played basketball in the NAIA, no football team. The games were surprisingly competitive, and the fans were great. You get pro players out of all of these leagues and conferences, and they make the pros based on what they did in college. And a lot of good players who don't make it are out there playing their hearts out in hopes of making it. To suggest it's an inferior product makes me think you dismiss it without watching.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
He didn't.
30 or 40 thousand? That’s funny. We need you over here to tell the customers about themselves. Lol.

It will be fine

The college game isn't the pro game for sure, but just because the very best aren't on the field doesn't mean the games aren't good. And a lot of people I've listened to over the years feel the college kids play with more passion, that the pro game is more about the money. I like both, and mostly for different reasons. I went to a small college that played basketball in the NAIA, no football team. The games were surprisingly competitive, and the fans were great. You get pro players out of all of these leagues and conferences, and they make the pros based on what they did in college. And a lot of good players who don't make it are out there playing their hearts out in hopes of making it. To suggest it's an inferior product makes me think you dismiss it without watching.
Ya Van, I’ve never seen college football. SMH, it’s the same game as the pros but played by worse athletes. The execution is worse, it’s an inferior product.

It will be fine

You said superior talent interests you. If a NFL or NBA team has inferior talent than their opponent, your argument that their fans should not attend. They are better than college but inferior to their opponents. You said college theatrical plays don't deserve attendance. So I guess the parents of those kids should not attend the performance. I know nothing about Broadway but I bet a good number of Broadway performers were in college plays at one time.
You just can’t make argument without building up a straw man. Bummer.