anybody have the Christmas ruined by fedex

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Doesn't matter what time FO gets there, I am off till next Wed. Off 7 work days and ONLY had to take 2 vacation days. I will be able to take 9 weeks off next year if I choose to. What a country.
:bsbullf:

9 weeks vacation huh? That’s a laugh. It’s 5 weeks tops plus 2 floaters and 2 personal days. How much more BS do you expect us to swallow?

I bet your fellow cronies wish you would get 52 weeks off a year.

Preventable

9 weeks vacation huh? That’s a laugh. It’s 5 weeks tops plus 2 floaters and 2 personal days. How much more BS do you expect us to swallow?

I mean with the schedule he got he could schedule 25 days to cover 8 and 1/3 weeks, and then use personals to cover the rest of the week. If he knew what he was doing he could use his floaters before thanksgiving and get 10 weeks... SAD.

Oldfart

Get a 5th grader to do the math. 29 days off divided by 3 day work week is 9 weeks plus 2 days. Sweet.

Oldfart

I mean with the schedule he got he could schedule 25 days to cover 8 and 1/3 weeks, and then use personals to cover the rest of the week. If he knew what he was doing he could use his floaters before thanksgiving and get 10 weeks... SAD.
They blacked out Thanksgiving week the last few years. All I could get was black Friday

Oldfart

Don't waste your breath. He doesn't get it and only cares about himself. Now, he brags about having a primo shift, working past retirement like that's a good thing.

All the while, you've been globe trotting, seeing things many of us could only dream of. His definition of globetrotting is paying $100 to watch Dalejunior drive around in circles and paying import prices to drink a bud.

Man, life sure couldn't get better than that could it? Damn, now I have to go home and get ready to work because I can't afford to retire but I'll laugh at a guy who's on the other side of the world, experiencing different cultures, eating good food. What a dope!
Dale Jr. retired. Buy beer at the track? No hardly. At most tracks you can carry in a cooler. Take in all the food and drink you want. I stay away from the concession stands except for the funnel cake place.

While you and the other miserables go to work at a job you hate, I am leaving Ft. Lauderdale for the Bama-Sooners game. Then on to Cali to watch the Sooners play the Irish if things go right. Meanwhile cactus is working away at his deadend job and operational is on the other team in life. Bummer

The best things is I make more money on vacation than I do working. 8 hrs vacation and I only work 3 hrs. Dang cactus, you just can't stand it can you. LOL

Last edited:

Cactus

He’s gotten to a point where it’s hard to believe ANYTHING he says. Every time I ask him to prove something he changes the subject or doesn’t reply at all.

Oldfart

He’s gotten to a point where it’s hard to believe ANYTHING he says. Every time I ask him to prove something he changes the subject or doesn’t reply at all.
Did I ask you to show me a check stub proving you have this GREAT job you claim to have. Why do I need to show you an offer letter? I know my schedule, my manager knows my schedule, that is all that is important. It really chaps your butt and keeps you up at night knowing that I got this sweetheart deal. I would almost work for free just knowing that. LOL

Cactus

Did I ask you to show me a check stub proving you have this GREAT job you claim to have. Why do I need to show you an offer letter? I know my schedule, my manager knows my schedule, that is all that is important. It really chaps your butt and keeps you up at night knowing that I got this sweetheart deal. I would almost work for free just knowing that. LOL
All you do is brag about your wonderful sweetheart deal, so when too brag too much, it’s put up or shut up. Or can’t you grasp the concept?

Oh by the way, being a FedEx courier IS a deadend job. There I said it.

Bummer!

Last edited:

Oldfart

All you do is brag about your wonderful sweetheart deal, so when too brag too much, it’s put up or shut up. Or can’t you grasp the concept?

Oh by the way, being a FedEx courier IS a deadend job. There I said it.

Bummer!
Heck, for 10 hrs a week I can put up with anything. I could even work next to you and tex, but I would have to wear ear plugs. The moaning and whining you 2 do would drive me to doing something crazy. If you need anything else, I won't be available. My flight to FLL leaves shortly and then its Sooner time in Miami. Just think, I will be on the beach basically making double time and half on vacation while you answer to the man at your "SUPPOSED" great job. Dang, life is great.

Cactus

Heck, for 10 hrs a week I can put up with anything. I could even work next to you and tex, but I would have to wear ear plugs. The moaning and whining you 2 do would drive me to doing something crazy. If you need anything else, I won't be available. My flight to FLL leaves shortly and then its Sooner time in Miami. Just think, I will be on the beach basically making double time and half on vacation while you answer to the man at your "SUPPOSED" great job. Dang, life is great.
Maybe your wife got you those Sooner tickets to get rid of you for a few days and to spend more quality time with her boyfriend. She said you’re hung like a hamster. Uh, enjoy the game.

Oldfart

Maybe your wife got you those Sooner tickets to get rid of you for a few days and to spend more quality time with her boyfriend. She said you’re hung like a hamster. Uh, enjoy the game.
Naaa. She wouldn't miss the game for nothing. Sounds like your wife is telling my secrets.

dezguy

What’s funnier is how obsessed with me he is.
Lol wait a second! So, old idiot has said multiple times he started straight out of highschool. Why is he cheering for a college team he has no affiliation with?

We have a term for people like him. He's a Walmart Sooner. Never went to the school but buys all the gear from Walmart like he did go there. LOL what a total loser.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Lol wait a second! So, old idiot has said multiple times he started straight out of highschool. Why is he cheering for a college team he has no affiliation with?

We have a term for people like him. He's a Walmart Sooner. Never went to the school but buys all the gear from Walmart like he did go there. LOL what a total loser.
Life is tough when you have no friends.

Oldfart

Yep, Walmart has the best prices on school gear. Always stay away from school run gift shops. So people that didn't go to college are not allowed to cheer for a college team? Interesting. I guess people that don't live in a city with an MLB team are not allowed to cheer for a team. I never thought of that. I guess I can't cheer for the St. Louis Cardinals anymore. That sucks. Thanks for clearing that up.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
giphy (14).gif

Y'all can't even attack a customer coming on here talking smack about you without turning on each other.....Pitiful just plumb pitiful