Anybody in the Greenville, NC (278-1) center?

wilberforce15

I'm looking for information about their FT opportunities, or average wait times, for a friend who is moving there.

PM or respond here. Thanks!

wilberforce15

I could not even imagine living in NC. God how horribly low someones expectations, needs and wants must be.

I tell ya, a UPS income with low cost of living, and a few hours to the Great Smoky Mountains or the Outer Banks is really tough.

Deciding which awesome place to spend the extra cash is a curse of living here.

Can you please tell the rest of the refugees from the West or Northeast to stop coming here?

F

Frankie's Friend

I tell ya, a UPS income with low cost of living, and a few hours to the Great Smoky Mountains or the Outer Banks is really tough.

Can you please tell the rest of the refugees from the West or Northeast to stop coming here?
Gotta build a wall?
They only cross state lines to smoke okra and boiled peanuts.
They wont stay.

Box Ox

I could not even imagine living in NC. God how horribly low someones expectations, needs and wants must be.

Low expectations are actually what keep northerners up north. Those who want more head south and then bitch to their neighborhood Nextdoor group about there not being fleets of snow plows on the road after once yearly snow events.

wilberforce15

Low expectations are actually what keep northerners up north. Those who want more head south and then bitch to their neighborhood Nextdoor group about there not being fleets of snow plows on the road after once yearly snow events.

Then the good ol' boys will still pull them out of the ditch that their arrogance got them into.

Staydryitsraining

Obx? Bahahahaha trailer trash dreams of paradise is more like it.

Staydryitsraining

I'd officially like to hire you as an ambassador for our fair state.

All you have to do is go North and West and tell everyone exactly that.

Then they might stop coming, and our home might stay nice.
Obx is really nice if you like doing absolutely nothing,going to restaurants that are over priced and have the worst customer service you'll ever have, love visitors from 30 different countries on work visas, or no waves.

wilberforce15

Obx is really nice if you like doing absolutely nothing,going to restaurants that are over priced and have the worst customer service you'll ever have, love visitors from 30 different countries on work visas, or no waves.

Put that in a pamphlet and print 50 million of them, and distribute that at your leisure.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I'm looking for information about their FT opportunities, or average wait times, for a friend who is moving there.

PM or respond here. Thanks!
If it is anything like my building then it all depends on how much they overstaffed and retained drivers from last year's low dispatch push. The seniority list is more than a third of the way full of rookies hired in last year.

M

MenInBrown

You obviously know nothing about the OBX.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Man, if we up in the 177 could transfer, there would be a flood!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Northerners complain about how they can’t live on a drivers pay, yet complain about low costs of living in the south that they don’t live in.

Sounds about right.

I don’t see southeners retiring up north, but you be you.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
OBX is a great place for family vacations. It’s not a place with a bunch of trashy bars and drunks piling out of them. Why do you think there are so many huge self-contained homes for rent? For family gatherings. Those houses have their own pools, volleyball courts, basketball, etc. You bring the party with you and enjoy the quiet at the beach.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Save me a spot! I’m retiring down there! Lol.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Northerners complain about how they can’t live on a drivers pay, yet complain about low costs of living in the south that they don’t live in.

Sounds about right.

I don’t see southeners retiring up north, but you be you.
We are jealous, not complaining. That same 2700 sf home here would start at 435k, and the taxes would be 11k!