Anymore non 9.5 Hubs left?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m sorry... even a 1200 sq beater house anywhere in a 50 mile radius of me is over 250k.... I wish there were new houses for 160k in my area or ANYWHERE on the west coast....
Got me a 1700 sqft for around a quarter mill. I've got no problem maxing out my retirement accounts and still paying extra on a 15 year mortgage.

People don't know how to budget. It's basic :censored2: they should teach in schools. Consumerism is rampant in this country.

Foamer Pyle

Some of these guys who live in the Midwest or the south have NO idea how good they have it in regards to housing costs...they need to come out west and see even how much a 2 bedroom apt runs per month... ridiculous.... should we all just move back east??? Not really an option...
Yea, California is definitely an expensive state. It’s cheaper to buy a home here, than rent.

Foamer Pyle

Got me a 1700 sqft for around a quarter mill. I've got no problem maxing out my retirement accounts and still paying extra on a 15 year mortgage.

People don't know how to budget. It's basic :censored2: they should teach in schools. Consumerism is rampant in this country.
I have 300 more square feet than you, but paid $149,000 for my place, and i bought it brand new. There are no guarantees in life. I prefer to not have a bunch a debt hanging over my head. It’s hard when your young, and want to drive the nicest truck, or a sports car. Home values are probably higher where you live. I purchased my home about 21 years ago, and couldn’t buy one like it now for $250,000.