Anymore non 9.5 Hubs left?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
How many hubs left not implementing 9.5? Many members complaining over the lack of OT as they were living rock star lifestyles and need 55+ hours to make ends meet.

Just wait till the "hybrid" jobs are implemented, don't be surprised if they cut you down to 8 hours.
Worked over 12 a few nights ago. I expect 50 hours or more this week.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I’m sorry... even a 1200 sq beater house anywhere in a 50 mile radius of me is over 250k.... I wish there were new houses for 160k in my area or ANYWHERE on the west coast....
It's just gonna make drivers and 22.4 positions even harder to fill if guys don't know they can get 11+

PT Car Washer

I hear ya. I am thinking i will get out at 30, and take the pension and medical, then get a job that i enjoy till i hit 62, and take the early SSI.
We have had several drivers take the same path and died within a year or two. I am thinking I well just keep working and breathing for a few more years. Or until I can collect my retro pay. Whatever comes first.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I have 300 more square feet than you, but paid $149,000 for my place, and i bought it brand new. There are no guarantees in life. I prefer to not have a bunch a debt hanging over my head. It’s hard when your young, and want to drive the nicest truck, or a sports car. Home values are probably higher where you live. I purchased my home about 21 years ago, and couldn’t buy one like it now for $250,000.
Cool story bro

Foamer Pyle

We have had several drivers take the same path and died within a year or two. I am thinking I well just keep working and breathing for a few more years. Or until I can collect my retro pay. Whatever comes first.
Other than my back, i am in excellent health. But, you never know what lurks around the corner.

Foamer Pyle

Never heard a retiree say he which he had stayed a few more years.
The last guy that retired from my place looked like he was in excellent shape, but UPS destroyed his back. He had back surgery about two weeks after he retired. All the proper lifting methods in the world cannot protect you from the overweight irregs, or just plain awkward boxes, that are very difficult to handle.

PT Car Washer

The couple drivers that i have known, that retired and died, were in poor health when they left, and i am not talking about aches and pains. I am talking about overweight, and drinking too much alcohol.
Hell, those are the retirees that are still overweight and drinking and breathing in my building. I know, no guarantees in life.

Foamer Pyle

There’s more to the stAte thAn the LA/orange county area... pretty ignorant statement..
I don’t like California. It doesn’t matter to me what county, the state is not appealing to me. I don’t want to deal with earthquakes, wildfires, droughts, high taxes, and a state that is chock full of lunatic Liberals.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hell, those are the retirees that are still overweight and drinking and breathing in my building. I know, no guarantees in life.
Or when you see the funeral announcements for their wives, then a few weeks later you find out they decided to retire..... No guarantees indeed.

Make as much as you can while you can, leave as soon as you can.