Anymore non 9.5 Hubs left?

542thruNthru

Got me a 1700 sqft for around a quarter mill. I've got no problem maxing out my retirement accounts and still paying extra on a 15 year mortgage.

People don't know how to budget. It's basic :censored2: they should teach in schools. Consumerism is rampant in this country.

1,500 sqft. 616k

Thank God my wife has a amazing job or we probably wouldn't own a house.

Last edited:

542thruNthru

I was thinking about you when we were talking earlier about west coast house prices....it’s crazy

I'm flattered you were thinking about me but I'm married.
e3gKL.gif

R6acer

How many hubs left not implementing 9.5? Many members complaining over the lack of OT as they were living rock star lifestyles and need 55+ hours to make ends meet.

Just wait till the "hybrid" jobs are implemented, don't be surprised if they cut you down to 8 hours.
They have brought so many new people in at our building it’s crazy. Don’t know if there seasonal or FT

Attachments

• 48768682-2159-4C8A-8895-399EC97B557E.jpeg
    48768682-2159-4C8A-8895-399EC97B557E.jpeg
    489.9 KB · Views: 168

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
I got paid by the hour.
I did my route the same every day.
Steady pace and followed all the methods.

The last 10 years of my career I averaged a 10.5 hour day.

All about makin dat Paper whilst you can.

MG

CalDrvr06

I was part time for 8 yrs. Had to drive 2 years before I made Top rate. Now in early 30s. Heck ya I want that OT. Easy to batch about living within means when u have had it the last 20+years.

Heavy Package

I am sitting back watching these guys cry about not being able to work over 9.5.

Some people are the sole providers for their families and want every minute of their DOT available hours. Some don't even want to work but show up each day getting a cover driver to cover their route.

The "problem" is UPS just does whatever they want without notice. Think about the guy who is always off at 8-9 hrs and now makes plans for a life before 8pm outside of work coaching, etc. UPS adds 30 stops and 10 late pickups to his route and bam...Now he is screwed the other way.

Again-I don't blame the drivers and I really don't blame UPS. All of this started because why???? THE PROPOSED LANGUAGE IN THE NEW CONTRACT.

Think this is the only skeleton in the new language? Just wait for all of the things UPS will start implementing and testing out. The blame for all of this sits with our Union contract negotiation team. Remember: The Union put forth 22.4 language and all on a 9.5 list to UPS.

FYI: I am already planning 2019 to be a pay cut for me and my family. Plan ahead.