Anymore non 9.5 Hubs left?

Hofficer Hater

How many hubs left not implementing 9.5? Many members complaining over the lack of OT as they were living rock star lifestyles and need 55+ hours to make ends meet.

Just wait till the "hybrid" jobs are implemented, don't be surprised if they cut you down to 8 hours.

Foamer Pyle

How many hubs left not implementing 9.5? Many members complaining over the lack of OT as they were living rock star lifestyles and need 55+ hours to make ends meet.

Just wait till the "hybrid" jobs are implemented, don't be surprised if they cut you down to 8 hours.
Only a few overtime
Just show up early to grieve the preload sups working.
Anyone stupid enough to live so far out of their means, by needing 15 hours overtime to make ends meet, deserves what they get. I am sitting back watching these guys cry about not being able to work over 9.5.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You must be one of those overtime whores.
Everyone's situation is different.

I could look at this way:
With the opportunity to make 120k a year, what kind of lazy loser would choose to work for 35 years for the possibility of getting a pittance of a non inflation adjusted pension? Why not work 15 years, save money, and then retire?

But I don't look at it like that. Everyone has a different situation. Different people, different opportunity cost analysis. Everyone makes their own life choices.

You're welcome to live your life however you want bro. You're judging people for their decisions that you know nothing about.

Take a deep breath, the world does not revolve around you.

Foamer Pyle

Everyone's situation is different.

I could look at this way:
With the opportunity to make 120k a year, what kind of lazy loser would choose to work for 35 years for the possibility of getting a pittance of a non inflation adjusted pension? Why not work 15 years, save money, and then retire?

But I don't look at it like that. Everyone has a different situation. Different people, different opportunity cost analysis. Everyone makes their own life choices.

You're welcome to live your life however you want bro. You're judging people for their decisions that you know nothing about.

Take a deep breath, the world does not revolve around you.
When you live above your means, your forced to work overtime or get another job. It’s much easier to not drive a $50,000 car, and not have a $2000 a month mortgage. Your right, life is full of choices.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
When you live above your means, your forced to work overtime or get another job. It’s much easier to not drive a $50,000 car, and not have a $2000 a month mortgage. Your right, life is full of choices.
Not everyone wants OT because they're living beyond their means. Some of us want to get out of this place while we're still living.

How could a delivery driver possibly show up at the country club on Saturdays with nothing less then a $60k pickup truck. What would the doctors and lawyers think.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Hmmm... so they give you massive ot for the last 20 years and all of a sudden they cut it back to 42 hours and it’s the drivers fault for being a little upset and not living within their means??? I know feeder drivers that HAVE to have 60 hours but in some areas having only 40 hours even making 40 an hour won’t get you sht

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
UPS will chew you up and spit you out before you can get out, trying to do it that way. Much easier to live more conservative, and save money.
Ok. Take the easy way out, work 35 years, save a little, and hope you get a pension.

Like I said, everyone makes their choice.

You're here saying your way is the best way, it's ridiculous.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Not everyone wants OT because they're living beyond their means. Some of us want to get out of this place while we're still living.
I’m sorry... even a 1200 sq beater house anywhere in a 50 mile radius of me is over 250k.... I wish there were new houses for 160k in my area or ANYWHERE on the west coast....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Ok. Take the easy way out, work 35 years, save a little, and hope you get a pension.

Like I said, everyone makes their choice.

You're here saying your way is the best way, it's ridiculous.
Some of these guys who live in the Midwest or the south have NO idea how good they have it in regards to housing costs...they need to come out west and see even how much a 2 bedroom apt runs per month... ridiculous.... should we all just move back east??? Not really an option...

Foamer Pyle

Hmmm... so they give you massive ot for the last 20 years and all of a sudden they cut it back to 42 hours and it’s the drivers fault for being a little upset and not living within their means??? I know feeder drivers that HAVE to have 60 hours but in some areas having only 40 hours even making 40 an hour won’t get you sht
I have always lived by what i earn in a 40 hour week. I know drivers that have homes that look like a doctors home.