Anyone dealing with extreme weather yet?

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Rained here the last 3 days. Watch my helpers walk stuff off. He got really wet. Rain again today. But in the lower 50's. Mid ny

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
It's poured down rain here the last two days.

Brought boots and sneakers with me and still had to get creative with the defrosters to keep the feet dry. :dead:

Attachments

• 20161130_111732.jpg
    20161130_111732.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 170

moreluck

golden ticket member
There are other people in Salt Lake City other than Mormons. However, they are a minority and a lot of times are not treated very well when the Mormons find out they are not Mormon.
I lived in SLC twice and they bring baked goods when you move in, but seeing me drink coffee let them know I wasn't one of their church brethren so they pretty much leave you alone.......that's the way I like it. You can call on them (and vice versa) if there's an urgent matter.)

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I lived in SLC twice and they bring baked goods when you move in, but seeing me drink coffee let them know I wasn't one of their church brethren so they pretty much leave you alone.......that's the way I like it. You can call on them (and vice versa) if there's an urgent matter.)
So not many Starbucks in SLC in comparison to other cities?

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.

For the most part they will shun you. It's still what I consider bad treatment. It's rude and very unchristian like. A friend of my brother's lived just outside of SLC once. They steered clear of her when they found out that she wasn't Mormon. She became an outcast in the neighborhood. This is in contrast to how the Mormons in the Phoenix area are. Most of the Mormons here are much more open to non Mormons and are still friendly when they find out you are not Mormon. While you may be cool with this behavior, not everyone is.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Finished up tonight and started my 27 mile drive back to the center. All highway and a snow storm was in full force so I had to drive about 25mph the whole way back.

Every year I just pray that we don't get bad snow until after peak is over, but it never works out like that lol.