Anyone else hate the new Nissan trucks.... Man my back hurts after a shift

serco

That's right. Be glad they got rid out of your W700 that would take it all in one trip and was 100 times better to work out of. The gall...
I was able to pickup 2 of these w700s. Even on a day the cargo van would do, I prefer the w700. Working out of an old beatup express truck that rattles is so much easier on the body. Just noisier.

Sent using BrownCafe App

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I was able to pickup 2 of these w700s. Even on a day the cargo van would do, I prefer the w700. Working out of an old beatup express truck that rattles is so much easier on the body. Just noisier.

Sent using BrownCafe App

The W700s were selling at auction for around $5,000. Not bad for a specialty vehicle with an easily rebuildable powertrain and a virtually indestructible body.

Slick silver

Yeah no doubt it's easier to work out of. It's actually faster to work out for deliveries, I've timed it out and when I do delivery out of a w700 during a residential it's actually about 30 to 45 seconds faster per stop then a sprinter. With 100 stops let's say that's what about maybe a hour less of of ur time

Sent using BrownCafe App

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Yeah no doubt it's easier to work out of. It's actually faster to work out for deliveries, I've timed it out and when I do delivery out of a w700 during a residential it's actually about 30 to 45 seconds faster per stop then a sprinter. With 100 stops let's say that's what about maybe a hour less of of ur time
Yes. I've come to the conclusion as well.

Management will never understand of course and we get these crappy Sprinters not by choice but because Fred is easily suckered by $$$ signs.

I have over 300,000 miles on my W700, It's getting to that point where in my parking space will be that ugly Nissan with that cheap plastic crap on the side. I'll just move it out and take someone else s W700. Our station is starting to look like some station in Tokyo!

300K miles? Thats nothing...we just got rid of two w700s each with about 475K miles