Anyone else see the message from Sean O'brien?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

People never stopped by the picket line a gave you water. You never stood on the strike line remember?
We're ready for your next false statement dragon, jr.

Truth. Painful but true.

You are correct in that after the first day of standing on the line I saw the futility of our efforts and decided that I needed to take advantage of that time off to make a little money to pay my bills. I also handed back my strike checks as I had not earned them.

You can attack me all you want but nothing you say will ever have any impact nor change my opinion.

F

Frankie's Friend

You are correct in that after the first day of standing on the line I saw the futility of our efforts and decided that I needed to take advantage of that time off to make a little money to pay my bills. I also handed back my strike checks as I had not earned them.

You can attack me all you want but nothing you say will ever have any impact nor change my opinion.
Telling the truth would be a good start for you.
No one's attacking you poor boy. Im sure they sell kleenexes in NY.

You play the victim when for years youve been the one who degrades union stewards and the union as a whole?
Right dude. Get a life.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have never degraded any of our shop stewards nor the Union as a whole-----what I have said repeatedly is that the Union is not the end all, be all that you Joe Unions think it is. Also, I have taken issue with the Joe Unions who like to hide behind the contract rather than stand up and be held accountable for their actions.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I have never degraded any of our shop stewards nor the Union as a whole-----what I have said repeatedly is that the Union is not the end all, be all that you Joe Unions think it is. Also, I have taken issue with the Joe Unions who like to hide behind the contract rather than stand up and be held accountable for their actions.
why do you hate the union so much

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Maybe not, but we can certainly "impact" any influence you may have on someone else.....which seems to have been working effectively for quite some time.

When will you realize that you are a one man marching band playing a kazoo on this site?

F

Frankie's Friend

"Hide behind the contract" and "Joe Unions".
And you "cull" the herd as you put it.
Your statements expose the truth.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
A lot has changed between then and now.

Back them we had public support. People stopped by the picket line to give us water and other items.

Today we would have zero support. People would slowly drive by and tell us to get our over paid asses back to work.
Nope....the exact thing that ups expects from us, hard work, is the same thing that the average person will think of when they see us out on the corner.. that hard working ups driver who brings me my packages...

ManInBrown

Anyone else think CIR being implemented, is so if we go on strike the scabs won’t have to locate the one person in a 75 person warehouse that is authorized to sign for packages? I have a feeling this could get ugly. They were babbling something else last week at the PCM about some turn by turn navigation bringing you right to your next stop being implemented. I didn’t hear the whole thing, if it’s the diad or a gps they are installing.

Not having two consecutive days off is absolutely a reason to strike. That cannot be implemented under any circumstances.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Anyone else think CIR being implemented, is so if we go on strike the scabs won’t have to locate the one person in a 75 person warehouse that is authorized to sign for packages? I have a feeling this could get ugly. They were babbling something else last week at the PCM about some turn by turn navigation bringing you right to your next stop being implemented. I didn’t hear the whole thing, if it’s the diad or a gps they are installing.

Not having two consecutive days off is absolutely a reason to strike. That cannot be implemented under any circumstances.

Orion 2.0 will include turn by turn navigation.