Anyone getting new routes

HavenoEDD

Sups gave drivers service provider feedback forms last month. Company wants to improve morale and get drivers the paid day they want…more hours, more stops….sure.
Overtime chasers smiles were nice and wide and the runner gunner children couldn’t contain themselves.

Had some questions on the form such as “how can the center help you” my answer wasn’t well received as I used the pcm and supplied form to work on my new found hobby of drawing private parts.

Center manager said company’s trying to get drivers the paid day they want and was going to kick in June 1. Kids got all excited.

Those that completed the form were to get revised routes if required. No bueno in the NJ country club as of yet but have no doubt company will be playing games as we get closer to 2023.

Whither

Scofflaw
but have no doubt company will be playing games as we get closer to 2023.
Bingo! If they honor it, it's only to butter us up ahead of the contract.

They had been keeping me around 8.5 hrs a day. But then the cameras came and I finally said, screw it. I became a devout follower of the trace and sharpened my methods. I'm not looking back. I'd rather have my time, but the truth is I should have been working like this the last couple years. It's great, no stress! I've found my career pace and I'll file (I always have: one grieve they paid me 15 minutes haha) 9.5 until they concede.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
Sups gave drivers service provider feedback forms last month. Company wants to improve morale and get drivers the paid day they want…more hours, more stops….sure.
Overtime chasers smiles were nice and wide and the runner gunner children couldn’t contain themselves.

Had some questions on the form such as “how can the center help you” my answer wasn’t well received as I used the pcm and supplied form to work on my new found hobby of drawing private parts.

Center manager said company’s trying to get drivers the paid day they want and was going to kick in June 1. Kids got all excited.

Those that completed the form were to get revised routes if required. No bueno in the NJ country club as of yet but have no doubt company will be playing games as we get closer to 2023.
Yeah they also promised that if air is still coming down the belt at 08:59, they’ll stop the belt at 09:00 and we can can go. I wish that were true but there’s no way they will service fail all those pieces of air so we can get our “desired” paid day.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
They'll give us 8.5 planned, which always works out to 10-11 actual. They can't help themselves. I know there's a problem, whenever they go over a certain stop count on my route, ORION goes absolutely berserk. I've explained to them that It's because the allowances on my route are so bad, ORION can't possibly figure out a good solution, so it goes basically random scrambles. But, when they dispatch a reasonable stop count, ORION is almost followable.

It is quite amusing, the fact that they have two systems that independently determine how long a route should take, and they disagree with each other.

DOK

Keeping anyone on 9.5 list under here. Ever since 2020 hit them hard in the pockets it's rare we go over 9.5.
Here they keep the guys that want to be light at 8 hours or under, yes plenty of guys with 7 hour dispatches. And the guys that want the OT go out with 9-12 hours.