ANyone heard anything about a Takeover happening in January?

I have the ultimate get rich plan. Send me $10 and a self addressed stamped envelope for details. You, too, shall soon learn the secret formula guaranteed to generate wealth. Proven results!

I'll give you ten bucks if you give me all the special management secrets on how you retaliate against Teamsters. Let me know.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
I'll give you ten bucks if you give me all the special management secrets on how you retaliate against Teamsters. Let me know.

Heck, I will give it to you for free.

Wait until you file one little grievance....then hammer you with the rest of contract you fail to follow everyday....:wink2:

Grieve Wisely...

FracusBrown

Ponies and Planes
Gee, I tried but couldn't see your address anywhere.

Send it to Santa at the North Pole, he'll be coming my way in a few days.

All it takes is a little closer attention. When employees want to follow the contract and the rules to the letter, it's standing up for their rights. When the company enforces the rules and the contract it's harassment. Nobody is perfect. It think we are all better off when both sides realize that basic premise.

Heck, I will give it to you for free.

Wait until you file one little grievance....then hammer you with the rest of contract you fail to follow everyday....:wink2:

Grieve Wisely...

I'm not bothered by legitimate grievances. It's the intentional creation of conflict for no legitimate reason that warrants action.

FracusBrown

Ponies and Planes
Back to the original topic.

I haven't heard anything, but TNT looks like a good possibility, especially considering there was a story in the last few weeks out of Germany indicating that they are NOT interested in TNT and will be seeking smaller acquisitions and bigger dividends.

Combine that with the new "WE LOVE LOGISTICS" campaign and the fact that TNT is one of the biggest logistic providers in Europe and it's seems to make sense.

Stock is at a 52 week high. Makes for good trading. "To make major acquisitions" is the primary reason they stated for taking the stock public.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Who are we??? If you mean you then.......................Bwaaaahahahahahaaaaaa!!

I assumed that the readers on here work at UPS so the collective would mean UPS. I'll strive to not use pronouns in the future to help those who get confused. :wink2:

My previous post was a farcical post anyway ... again, sorry for confusing you.

Sincerely,
H