Anyone heard anything from UPS Freight?

Dough99

Oh yeah.
Factual reminder of the cheap shot scum that killed about 4000 innocent civilians.
The only time congress pulled together for a short time...
then we hired this pres that bowed to the muslim king showing his subservient nature to the folks that burn soldiers alive.
No big deal.
Yeah I don’t care for George w. Bush either

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's gonna get voted in by a landslide. Freight pulled some bs emptying there system and laying ppl off.
What did emptying the system have to do with 62% no flipping to 77% yes?

I sure hope got some better terms to make that big of a flip. If ups gave nothing and they just flipped because they were scared of a a strike then freight workers are forever screwed.

Buckethead

What did emptying the system have to do with 62% no flipping to 77% yes?

I sure hope got some better terms to make that big of a flip. If ups gave nothing and they just flipped because they were scared of a a strike then freight workers are forever screwed.
The minute they imposed the 2/3rds on parcel we were screwed.

Brownslave688

Some of those guys did miss some time. So maybe that's what happened.
I mean ups played the cards they had. The freight workers folded like a $5 tent.

I am confused about what there is to be mad about or talk about how you got screwed when 3 out of 4 people agreed it was a good contact.

Last edited:

Brownslave688

This is what i though... you were waiting to dust off this zinger... pretty lame.
No I assumed something had to of changed to flip that big. It makes me sad to hear otherwise.

Was hoping you guys would show package what a strong united front could accomplish.

Buckethead

No I have no idea what your contract is I don't work at freight.
Why would you go on a forum expecting your questions to get answered? The contract, (both of them) are all over the place. If you were really concerned with an answer, you would have looked over... at least one.