Anyone purchasing UPS Stock via Payroll?

ManInBrown

Not really sure what the question is but I did this and works great. Choose the reinvest dividends option and they do that for you. The stock is on a 2 year hold until u can cash them. Dividend reinvestment has no hold. Easy to watch and manage if you go to computershare.com and sign up
How do you choose the option to reinvest dividends? I went online looking to do that and can't find the option.

ManInBrown

I just got locked out trying to log in. Some dumb security question I couldn't remember the answer to. Now they're sending me a temp password TO MY POSTAL ADDRESS. Are they kidding me? What is this, 1930?

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
My uncle bought a second home in the mountains of Colorado buying up oil stocks when they tanked

Yes sir. Paid 7 and change for WLL back in late July last year, sold for 12.90 right around New Years. Stock price damn near doubled in a span of 5-6 months. It's like shooting fish in a barrel sometimes.

With reports of poor inventory data over the last few weeks, oil may be worth buying again this summer. We will see.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Not really. I bought them when they were private, before the split. I used my thrift plan money.

I took advantage of a tax situation and ended up paying almost nothing on the gains.

Honestly I don't want any single stocks in my portfolio.
ups stock was 40 bucks in 2008 it is 105 now