Anyone wonder

F

Frankie's Friend

I admit I don't know everything[/B].[/U][/B] I will find out and PM you when I do.
Then why are you on here challenging other long time Teamsters who have done the research?
Getting a "like" from (lack of) Integrity and Tony Baloney is telling.

No but at least they will have a dinner.
Current part timers can't always say that. $10 an hour doesn't go very far in the grocery store these days.
Make me a 22.4, I'll deliver the :censored2: for $20 an hour. Yeah I'll make less than you but at least I can afford to put food on the table.
From a part-timer perspective, those 22.4 jobs don't sound that bad. We currently have to work weekends at our third part-time job anyways, and for a lot less than $20. You drivers make so :censored2:ing much that you might as well be on a totally different planet than us.
Driving is where the money is. Don't short change yourself

LagunaBrown

So it's not a combination job or is it. Or they just saying it's a combination job so the current drivers Don't vote No
22.4 is under combo language
Looks like they'll bump regular pkg car drivers on mondays. Why didnt you tell them that?
No they cant bump them Mondays. First off 22.4 drivers are Tuesday through Saturday genius second no full time driver can get laid off if a 22.4 is working. You guys don't know shot and are telling people to vote no.

Doubleparkedrunner

We are selling out the future with this contract. I really shouldn't care because this is my last one but I would like to return the favor of those who worked here before my time.

Don't get tired now.
Keep up the good fight.
The newbies and beyond need all the veterans to go out strong and pay it forward.

It's easy to see you are doing just that , not saying you aren't.

Just trying to give some encouragement as I'm sure it can become exasperating to argue what should not need arguing.

govols019

You smell that?
Well they are Tuesday though Saturday that get a 8 hour 5 day guarantee. So if they would work they would have to pay them for Saturday.

Not sure what that has to do with anything but ...OK?

My point is the contract language does not say a building must be currently running Saturday ground in order to hire 22.4 drivers.

LagunaBrown

My point is the contract language does not say a building must be currently running Saturday ground in order to hire 22.4 drivers.
Why would they hire them and pay them a daily guarantee on a Saturday when they don't even work? Plus if they tried to work them Monday they have to pay at time and a half. No Saturday work means no 22.4

Tony Q

There is no 22.4 drivers in any building without Saturday delivery. This is the intent of the language.

F

Frankie's Friend

22.4 is under combo language

No they cant bump them Mondays. First off 22.4 drivers are Tuesday through Saturday genius second no full time driver can get laid off if a 22.4 is working. You guys don't know shot and are telling people to vote no.
I didn't tell anyone to vote no.
I have a supplement that's better than the nma in many areas because our central region director is strong.

This cba started out suspect because of what happened in 2013.

You never know what you never know until it's known too late.

F

Frankie's Friend

Since the RPCDs are red circled they should have super seniority over any 22.4s regardless of where they bid from, their ft seniority date, and their ft yrs of service.