Anyone wonder

Integrity

Binge Poster
What part of “if work is available” don’t you understand? This contract isn’t about pay rate for regular drivers, it’s about part time injustices, weekend pay, and taking 22.4 taking work from regular drivers and part timers. Also discipline issues with this contract among other things. They should have used some union dues for top lawyers to read through this, instead it was obviously last second ram it through with only company having top lawyers reading it. Awful
Disagree.

LagunaBrown

Did you tell them they will make at least 20k a year less than me.?? Why don't you tell them that.
You know when Saturday work started if was all full time driver work and they were forced T-S. All people did was talk crap and whine about it then when the Teamsters took a contract survey everyone wanted to work M-friend and said they did not want to work Saturdays. Now that the Teamsters make a weekend driver so all Full time package car drivers stay M-friend and all the sudden you want to go back to how we did it in the first place.. Holy crap what a bunch of Man babies.

cachmeifucan

Who exactly you think will take a 22.4 job so will they make 13 on the soft half ?and what is starting pay for the driving half? So no 22.3 would bid on that it's a pay cut no package car would no feeder and any long term part time would of went driving long ago so 22.4 will be off the street hires mostly.

You know when Saturday work started if was all full time driver work and they were forced T-S. All people did was talk crap and whine about it then when the Teamsters took a contract survey everyone wanted to work M-friend and said they did not want to work Saturdays. Now that the Teamsters make a weekend driver so all Full time package car drivers stay M-friend and all the sudden you want to go back to how we did it in the first place.. Holy crap what a bunch of Man babies.
Low seniority works Tuesday thru Saturday and of they need someone extra you call the top dogs in like me for a 6th punch.

The problem that drivers have with Saturdays is, it's a complete friend* show.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Did you tell them they will make at least 20k a year less than me.?? Why don't you tell them that.

I'm talking about the master no pity party for me. It's my last contract, you can live with it for the rest of you career

UPS and the Teamsters did it right. You can hear the sizzle but not see the steak
I think I see a 50% ground beef Walmart hamburger patty there .... no buns or Condiments either

cachmeifucan

You know when Saturday work started if was all full time driver work and they were forced T-S. All people did was talk crap and whine about it then when the Teamsters took a contract survey everyone wanted to work M-friend and said they did not want to work Saturdays. Now that the Teamsters make a weekend driver so all Full time package car drivers stay M-friend and all the sudden you want to go back to how we did it in the first place.. Holy crap what a bunch of Man
You have no idea how a 22.4 works do you?
Nobody knows how they will manipulate volume and bust down routes I work a cach we have no package at all so no it won't affect me but it will many drivers I know

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Who exactly you think will take a 22.4 job so will they make 13 on the soft half ?and what is starting pay for the driving half? So no 22.3 would bid on that it's a pay cut no package car would no feeder and any long term part time would of went driving long ago so 22.4 will be off the street hires mostly.
So it’s going to be a revolving door of 20 dollar an hour drivers... extra volume will be funneled to these 22.4.... we have lost the ability to add really any new full time routes because of surepost.... now with these 22.4 we will never see any new routes put up for bid.... I think the only reason runs go up now is if someone retires or goes into feeder....

Time for change

40 hour max and can in no way take work from current part time and full time workers and you’d maybe have an okay scenario for 22.4. Still lots of other bs besides 22.4. Way too good of an economy for this many givebacks with nothing in return.

cachmeifucan

My guess is that a 22.4 will be driving all day they see value in low paid drivers. A center manager will pit them against old guys. Just another way to divide us in the next contract. And what about new buildings if there isn't existing drivers what percentage is it then. I got a feeling 22.4 jobs will be hard to fill

cachmeifucan

How so? I think you really don't know and been listening to the boogieman
Ups makes the boogie man look like Mr Rodgers. Don't think for 1 second management won't manipulate language when have they ever abided by the contract. Every day I hear you don't like it go file. And we know how long and we'll that works