Anyone wonder

Time for change

what was on table before strike authorization vote and what the union got since the overwhelming 93% vote in favor of the strike authorization? Was the union ever really willing to strike or walk away from the table or was the strike vote all optics and for naught?

Integrity

Binge Poster
what was on table before strike authorization vote and what the union got since the overwhelming 93% vote in favor of the strike authorization? Was the union ever really willing to strike or walk away from the table or was the strike vote all optics and for naught?
Personally, no I do not wonder.

Time for change

Yea I figured many don’t care and lack of transparency through the process was okay with them. I’ve heard the arguments for the information brownout and I don’t like them. Information brownout did not serve us well, maybe a little pressure earlier on would have been good, instead we get UPS Rising shutting down all comments and a real mess.

It's all a dog and pony show

This is what went on before the strike vote
5ckWt1eAmNVUQ.gif

Integrity

Binge Poster
If you don't bwlbeli me, ask anyone else on here. The fix was in.
I do not approve of unsubstantiated falsities in internet discussion threads. It is harmful to unionism as a whole and harmful to all members.

INMHO

Individuals who post on the BC are hardly a representative sample of anything except for maybe people who post on internet discussions.

Present company included of course.

I do not approve of unsubstantiated falsities in internet discussion threads. It is harmful to unionism as a whole and harmful to all members.

INMHO

Individuals who post on the BC are hardly a representative sample of anything except for maybe people who post on internet discussions.

Present company included of course.
My strike authorization poll was almost dead on compared to the actual vote.

Integrity

Binge Poster
This give back contract should be a big red flag.
Unsubstantiated accusations have nothing to do with your right to dislike or like a collectively bargained agreement.

Your dislike a the TA also, IMO doesn't give you or anyone the right to make false accusations.