Apartment Lockers

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
There is exactly 1 route here that fits that description and the bid driver wont gaf and take their sweet time delivering all the non apts

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Yeah wait till the wifi goes out on them lockers then you have to deliver straight to the apartment front doors or sheet NI1. The lockers are nice when they work or if during peak if they dont fill up and the apartment office will not accept any packages.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I think the route is pretty much maxed out, that bitch was bricked front to back. Luckily the bid guy trained the loader to customize it so it's pretty much Orion proof. Loader knows all the apartment streets and just stacks the front of the truck.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I think the route is pretty much maxed out, that bitch was bricked front to back. Luckily the bid guy trained the loader to customize it so it's pretty much Orion proof. Loader knows all the apartment streets and just stacks the front of the truck.
Trust me you will get more stops and that car will be packed + your preloader will be overworked from the extra volume and you will either leave late or they will get sloppy to use every square inch available.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Because he has low self esteem and feeds on the BS compliments he gets from his center manager for being hours under .
Hey, I play the game just like everybody else. Some days you get the chance to burn through the route and get off early, which is nice every once in a while. Buf if they :censored2: me....I'll throw the anchor down, take 2 lunches and bring back 15 at 1030, laughing all the way to the bank. Gotta enjoy the little things

allahuakbar

She/Her
Yeah wait till the wifi goes out on them lockers then you have to deliver straight to the apartment front doors or sheet NI1. The lockers are nice when they work or if during peak if they dont fill up and the apartment office will not accept any packages.
Or you can just leave a pile of packages in front of the locker.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Really it's just one bulk stop. No big deal. Around here it would be loaded in a spare truck for a double trip.