Apartment Lockers

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
During peak they had a seasonal take out a car filled with those apartment buildings; he'd get done around 3 and then go help or do pickups. Most covers are intimidated by that particular route cause of the piece count. In another way it's rewarding to know that I can stay organized enough to be that efficient; it's taken a lot of hard work to get to this point.

Indecisi0n

We've determined in another thread that a few spots in the country lost Amazon volume. Not as a company. It's as heavy as ever in my area.
That's because they are in a "trickle down stage" . They didn't want to just clean up them off . It will slowly die down like it did here . Then layoffs.

542thruNthru

LeftRS1

One of those Millennials Drivers
Love them, after sitting the lockers for seven days the systems spits the packages out saying to RTS them. Girlfriends on the route enjoy getting a gift.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
I've delivered to a million apartment buildings. Never seen a locker setup. Are they electronically controlled like Amazon lockers or is the driver given a universal key?
Luxor one is the system they use at my apartments that have lockers.

ManInBrown

Hey, I play the game just like everybody else. Some days you get the chance to burn through the route and get off early, which is nice every once in a while. Buf if they :censored2: me....I'll throw the anchor down, take 2 lunches and bring back 15 at 1030, laughing all the way to the bank. Gotta enjoy the little things
No you won’t, because anyone that did what you did, having half the truck done at 11am, doesn’t have the balls to bring it in at 10:30pm. If they give you 400 stops next week you’ll be a good little runner gunner and burn thru them

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
That's the 3rd reference to my genitalia. What does working efficiently have to do with the size of my balls? I'd say they are sized medium to medium-large. Here, let me take a picture for you guys. I'll hang them on your wives foreheads while you explain to them how I work too fast and why it gets your panties all in a bunch

542thruNthru

That's the 3rd reference to my genitalia. What does working efficiently have to do with the size of my balls? I'd say they are sized medium to medium-large. Here, let me take a picture for you guys. I'll hang them on your wives foreheads while you explain to them how I work too fast and why it gets your panties all in a bunch

Well? I'm waiting!

Just as I thought. All talk.

KOG72

I’m full of it
Most women would prefer to put them on there chin