Are we going to get hazard pay for this "delta variant" going around?

Porknado

Lockdowns by the first week of school. Wife is a school district employee and says no. I’m betting a nice bottle of tequila her union throws it’s weight behind another year of zoom school.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Lockdowns by the first week of school. Wife is a school district employee and says no. I’m betting a nice bottle of tequila her union throws it’s weight behind another year of zoom school.
They announced our district would be all in person learning and no masks or distancing rules.

Now the first week of school, the masks and social distancing are back because of the CDC updating it's guidelines.

If parents don't push back this crap will go forever. Having a child wear a mask is borderline child abuse. This :censored2: has got to stop.

They’ll never have another normal year of public school. Anyone who actually cares about their children so not left wingers should withdraw their kids get them out of the indoctrination factory. You’d be better off raised by wolves

The Driver

I drive.
Who cares about infections?
C2AAAB47-866D-423F-9245-82B2250A6932.jpeg

Ask Phil Valentine how he feels about “infections”. The cocky SOB caught it, took a bunch of ivermectin and then shortly was placed on a ventilator and his organs are shutting down.

The Driver

I drive.
It's not among the more important metrics, meaning it's not the number that should be headlined anywhere.

And it's not like we even have an accurate test to distinguish virus types. It's a whole bunch of guessing.
Any test that’s positive for the novel coronavirus should be treated like delta now that we know how prevalent it is per the CDC.