Are we going to get hazard pay for this "delta variant" going around?

Porknado

Did anybody get hazard pay last time around? I hadn’t heard of anyone in my barn getting any extra appreciation for working through the lockdowns. Extra stops, sure…

If we can find a real journalist in this country there’s gonna be some damn good documentaries about this.
I’ve been wanting to go investigate at some of my local hospitals ever since someone told me last year he was being threatened with his job because someone died of a heroin OD but he was being bullied into signing off as Covid as the cause

of course if they won’t let anybody in…they can get away with murder literally can’t they

Cowboy Mac

I’ve been wanting to go investigate at some of my local hospitals ever since someone told me last year he was being threatened with his job because someone died of a heroin OD but he was being bullied into signing off as Covid as the cause

of course if they won’t let anybody in…they can get away with murder literally can’t they
That’s because hospitals are so big and scary, your ordinary person won’t go against them. We need somebody like a class action lawyer that can go in there and collect evidence through discovery.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

Someone told me last year they were abducted by aliens. Hope someone investigates this.