Are you gonna walk the line?

Shiftless

If there is a strike authorized? Now that you are retired whatcha gonna do?

I will go support the guys walking the line! Of course I will sit in a chair and pass out doughnuts or sunflower seeds for my entertainment.

Probably talk about the good old days!
Mind you only to help keep them motivated that you don't want to lose any more in any contracts!

So will you walk with your Brother's?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I'm not too sure that sentiment holds true anymore, this isn't the Marines. There are some Teamsters who aren't real Teamsters.
well , technically I don't pay dues anymore so am not a Teamster anymore but I think you know what I mean.

I may be old and a beech but am an ol school thru and thru beech.

Last edited:

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
well , technically I don't pay dues anymore so am not a Teamster anymore but I think you know what I mean.

I thought you knew what I meant.

We have Teamsters now who seem to forget where the bread and butter comes from who are turning their backs on the members faster than a hooker turns tricks. Just because they were once Teamsters doesn't mean they still are. Your membership status was not what I was referring to but thanks for being old and being a beetch! lol

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

I will go support the guys walking the line! Of course I will sit in a chair and pass out doughnuts or sunflower seeds for my entertainment.

Mind you only to help keep them motivated that you don't want to lose any more in any contracts!

I’ll be there in my old brown shirt with the Olympic Rings above the pocket and the sleeves cutout like a vest

Wore one like it to the last strike
Boss told me that was desecrating UPS property

I told him it’s not a flag and flipped him the bird

Ahh good times!!

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I thought you knew what I meant.

We have Teamsters now who seem to forget where the bread and butter comes from who are turning their backs on the members faster than a hooker turns tricks. Just because they were once Teamsters doesn't mean they still are. Your membership status was not what I was referring to but thanks for being old and being a beetch! lol
As someone that worked for non union companies for half of my working life , i did not get the job at UPS until I was almost 38 years old. I appreciate everything the Teamsters did for me and my family and never took the benefits for granted.

I don't always agree with Teamster leadership but if they do call for a strike , I will gladly walk the picket line.

ski or die

Ski or Die
More than happy too. Stood there proudly in 97. I will bring donuts and drinks. We fully support you, after all you are supporting us with helping keeping the pension solid. The pilots supported us in 97, now its our turn to support you.

clean hairy

More than happy too. Stood there proudly in 97. I will bring donuts and drinks. We fully support you, after all you are supporting us with helping keeping the pension solid. The pilots supported us in 97, now its our turn to support you.
You bringing donuts to try and fluff up the feeder drivers even more?

rickyb

you should show solidarity!