ask an IE anything

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
tired of the misinformation around this place, sups and hourlies both

ask me your deepest questions as to how this place functions and I can answer them below the VP level

spoiler: whatever bothers you is probably not intentional, just incompetence; if it's IE's fault I'll tell you true
Why does the Diad SUCK
🧔‍♂️✊

anonymous23456

I honestly think UPS should have outsourced DIAD design out to Apple, but UPS is like a stray dog with 3 legs while Apple is like the lion. Apple won't even look at the dog.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Honest to God the more technology we have the worse it gets.

It's aggravating
What's DOL?
There was actually a guy here years ago that was also in the Airline as a Line Maintenance Mab=nager or something in Maintenance management.
He used to antagonize Airline Mechanics and they'd create these Hitler videos and a lot of really hilarious robotic-like vidoes in the Airline thread. That thread is all but dead now.

What's DOL?
There was actually a guy here years ago that was also in the Airline as a Line Maintenance Mab=nager or something in Maintenance management.
He used to antagonize Airline Mechanics and they'd create these Hitler videos and a lot of really hilarious robotic-like vidoes in the Airline thread. That thread is all but dead now.
Delivery order location

It's where they put the towel labels on the packages and assign them position in your truck

But some of that stuff is so far out of order it's like trying to solve a Rubik's cube

It's one thing if you have rotten knowledge and you know where the stuff goes but somebody covering your route and trying to figure it out...

A little bit of effort would make everybody a lot more productive.

I really hate doing stupid work I shouldn't have to search through multiple shelves for one section.