dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Wow...that’s kind of like last week when a supervisor told me to drive to an apartment complex and sheet all 35 pieces as ni1 “gate” when there’s not even a single fence anywhere in sight...when I asked him to send that message to my board he said “never mind just bring them back”

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Wow...that’s kind of like last week when a supervisor told me to drive to an apartment complex and sheet all 35 pieces as ni1 “gate” when there’s not even a single fence anywhere in sight...when I asked him to send that message to my board he said “never mind just bring them back”

I like the EC thing when the only emergency is the numbers would look bad if missed. Weather delay is always the hit of the party when the only bad weather is a hurricane in the Bahamas and I'm in Wyoming.

vvv

Well played

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

I used to love when they’d try and get me to do some shady sheet

I’d tell’em no problem shoot me a text on the Diad with instructions on what you want done

Normal response was “never mind”

upschuck

I had the same package delivered twice in 2 days, according to the tracking, one time. Toss up between if they did this, or delivered it to the wrong house, and they returned it to po.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
That’s kind of like the scan our management has us put on packages at Peak when drivers run out of hours and have to bring pkgs back unattempted...closed/not in. That always goes over well with customers when they take a day off work to wait for their package and we don’t show up til the next day.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Been happening a ton in my town. Our post office is an utter joke. Complete sections of town are skipped on Mondays and the day after holidays.
In my neighborhood, we have these big silver community mailbox stations since mail does not go to our homes. Anyways, I got a package on Friday and it was listed as left in storage locker. Cool. Until it was not cool.

I go to get my package and there is no key in my box to open the big locker. WTF thanks USPS. My wife goes to PO on Saturday to explain that we did not have a key for the big box. They tell her They will come out sometime this week to get the box opened. She is also like WTF Wednesday? They thought she was talking about our box and not having a key. That got straightened out and the lady told Mrs. that she would ask the postman to take our package out of the box and just leave it outside.

All day Saturday goes by and no package. I see the postman just down the street at like 615 pm so I run over there and explained the mix up hoping he had been told about it by the lady at PO. He was and said that he was just going to leave it on my step but since I was already there, he would just get it for me. He walks around to the back of his truck and hands me the box. I'm like, thanks for going out of your way to get it out of the locker for me. He says, it was just back here, no problem at all.

So now a mailtruck is a storage locker>? Whatever, I got my stuff but it's the point, don't say it was delivered if it sits in the back of a car for the night. I wasn't home or the box was too big for the locker but it sure wasn't delivered.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
In my neighborhood, we have these big silver community mailbox stations since mail does not go to our homes. Anyways, I got a package on Friday and it was listed as left in storage locker. Cool. Until it was not cool.

I go to get my package and there is no key in my box to open the big locker. WTF thanks USPS. My wife goes to PO on Saturday to explain that we did not have a key for the big box. They tell her They will come out sometime this week to get the box opened. She is also like WTF Wednesday? They thought she was talking about our box and not having a key. That got straightened out and the lady told Mrs. that she would ask the postman to take our package out of the box and just leave it outside.

All day Saturday goes by and no package. I see the postman just down the street at like 615 pm so I run over there and explained the mix up hoping he had been told about it by the lady at PO. He was and said that he was just going to leave it on my step but since I was already there, he would just get it for me. He walks around to the back of his truck and hands me the box. I'm like, thanks for going out of your way to get it out of the locker for me. He says, it was just back here, no problem at all.

So now a mailtruck is a storage locker>? Whatever, I got my stuff but it's the point, don't say it was delivered if it sits in the back of a car for the night. I wasn't home or the box was too big for the locker but it sure wasn't delivered.
Wife was home all day had something sheeted as not in. Called about it and was told they had a vehicle breakdown but not in is the only way they have to sheet stuff. Lol yeah ok

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!

No, it's not.

I don't agree with this, but it is far different than showing the packages as delivered.

At least the customer is not looking everywhere for a package that was not really delivered.

That’s kind of like the scan our management has us put on packages at Peak when drivers run out of hours and have to bring pkgs back unattempted...closed/not in.

No, it's not.

I don't agree with this, but it is far different than showing the packages as delivered.

At least the customer is not looking everywhere for a package that was not really delivered.

Been happening a ton in my town. Our post office is an utter joke. Complete sections of town are skipped on Mondays and the day after holidays.

Same here.

Half my Amazon stuff delivered by the PO never arrives on time. At least I have not had any shown delivered when they were actually not.

I haven't paid for Prime in the past 2 years thanks to the PO not delivering my stuff on time and Amazon extending my Prime membership for months every time the PO fails on its delivery guarantee.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I had a off route the other day that I scanned. Soon afterwards, I received a message not to scan it because it's a bad add.