Atlanta Real Esatate Agents Cancel 125 Accounts with UPS

upsers22.3

UPS claims it is firing 250 drivers because of its 'commitment' to customers. But UPS customers are calling on the company to stop the mass firings and return the drivers to work. Some are even canceling their accounts. Local 804 members work hard to build UPS's business. We don't want to see a single customer go away. But our public campaign will continue until UPS brings every fired driver back to work.

Check out this unsolicited email that the Board of Realtors sent to UPS executives in Atlanta, the company's hometown.

UPS Executives

There is no need for long emails and nasty words. We will let our actions speak for themselves. As of today, April 3, 2014, 125 Real Estate agents throughout the Atlanta, GA. area have canceled their services with your company. Until JairoReyes and the 250 employees fired for speaking up for what is "Right" are returned back to the company, we will continue to spread the word and have as many accounts canceled as possible.

Again, no need for long emails or nasty words. We will continue to express our deep disappointment for your lack of respect and appreciation for the "Everyday Working Individuals" that made your company great through our continued effort to have every successful agent and thriving business cancel all accounts with your company until you reverse the actions of the above mentioned employees.

Respectfully,

Lisa M. White
Atlanta board of Realtors

Irishman Collins

It is good to see companies supporting these drivers. It shows that not all companies our greedy and could care less about the well being of the American blue collar worker. God Bless the Atlanta board of Realtors!

Sent using BrownCafe App

10 point

We should all post something on a facebook page if they have one. Let them know that we appreciate their support.
Or we can all chip in and have that realty agent find us a lot on glenlake pkwy to purchase (preferably by the UPS corp marble palace) to start a commercial hog operation or new landfill. :)

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Lisa M. White is an agent in Atlanta ... not even a Realtor.
She is not associated with or work at the Atlanta Board of Realtors.

If you knew the leaders at the ABR, you would understand how silly it is that they would take this stance and even more they would publicize it.

Lisa M. White is an agent in Atlanta ... not even a Realtor.
She is not associated with or work at the Atlanta Board of Realtors.

If you knew the leaders at the ABR, you would understand how silly it is that they would take this stance and even more they would publicize it.
What's she look like?

alwaysoverallowed

it-seemed-like-a-good-idea-at-first.gif
Liar, liar, pants on fire

alwaysoverallowed

From what I can gather is that he was coming in early and then adjusting his time in the board or grieving for the time he worked or both; i.e. Changing his start time then mgt it back, then he would grieve it. Idk but stewards have filed grievances on drivers working before the start time before in my building so maybe mgt told him to knock it off he didn't then was fired.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS claims it is firing 250 drivers because of its 'commitment' to customers. But UPS customers are calling on the company to stop the mass firings and return the drivers to work. Some are even canceling their accounts. Local 804 members work hard to build UPS's business. We don't want to see a single customer go away. But our public campaign will continue until UPS brings every fired driver back to work.

Check out this unsolicited email that the Board of Realtors sent to UPS executives in Atlanta, the company's hometown.

UPS Executives

There is no need for long emails and nasty words. We will let our actions speak for themselves. As of today, April 3, 2014, 125 Real Estate agents throughout the Atlanta, GA. area have canceled their services with your company. Until JairoReyes and the 250 employees fired for speaking up for what is "Right" are returned back to the company, we will continue to spread the word and have as many accounts canceled as possible.

Again, no need for long emails or nasty words. We will continue to express our deep disappointment for your lack of respect and appreciation for the "Everyday Working Individuals" that made your company great through our continued effort to have every successful agent and thriving business cancel all accounts with your company until you reverse the actions of the above mentioned employees.

Respectfully,

Lisa M. White
Atlanta board of Realtors
Really? I need to verify this. Post a link to Lisa M's website or message me her contact info so I can contact the association of realtors and the individual that you have named to verify that this is true.