Atlanta Real Esatate Agents Cancel 125 Accounts with UPS

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Apparently Amazon is getting on board with the UPS boycott, I just heard that Jeff Bezos will be giving a press conference at noon today.

oldngray

nowhere special
Apparently Amazon is getting on board with the UPS boycott, I just heard that Jeff Bezos will be giving a press conference at noon today.
And also to announce the new Amazon Home Delivery Service (with free NSA drones included at no extra cost)?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Disney is going all in:
CEO and Chairman Bob Iger stated that in addition to severing all business ties with United Parcel Service due this unjust treatment of their workforce, senior management at UPS (and their families) would no longer be welcome at any of Disney's theme parks.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Cheryl, with all due respect. How would you know this information? Is there some other credible source we should know of other than the internet? I am sure your facts are accurate but looking for clarity on this matter and I don't trust information over the net.

Sent using BrownCafe App
I wasn't the one that posted this and don't know anything about it. A couple of searches for the realtor's name came up with nothing. My post asked the op for the agent's contact info so I can contact her to verify that this is true.

Cheryl,

This is for real. She has been in contact with Local 804 and the Atlanta's Local 728 which has a huge TDU presence there. This is gonna start occurring in many other towns and cities. Its gonna spread like wild-fire. Some business owner in Germany also sent a letter to UPSs headquarters stating that he was cutting business with UPS until all all the fired workers returned to work.

hmmmm... There is no Lisa White listed as an agent in Atlanta on realtor.com.

http://www.realtor.com/realestateagents/Atlanta_GA/agentname-lisa-white#/realtorType-Agent

Johnny Paycheck

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
Disney is going all in:
CEO and Chairman Bob Iger stated that in addition to severing all business ties with United Parcel Service due this unjust treatment of their workforce, senior management at UPS (and their families) would no longer be welcome at any of Disney's theme parks.
Source please? A google search for "Disney CEO Bob Iger UPS" found nothing. Include a link if you're going to try and sell this stuff.

Last edited:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
This is getting big:
...a clearly emotional Bill Simon continued, "Given Walmart's proud history of supporting union workers and their families, we cannot in good conscience continue to do business with UPS given the situation in New York."

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Just got a email from the Nigerian lottery. They will no longer use UPS to ship my winnings.

I guess my money will come Fedex after I send them all my bank info?

alwaysoverallowed

Just got a email from the Nigerian lottery. They will no longer use UPS to ship my winnings.

I guess my money will come Fedex after I send them all my bank info?

Send me a PM I can help you out. I'm willing to fly to Nigeria to collect for you all you have to do is wire me some money for airfare, I'll handle the accommodations I know a prince over there.

Johney

Send me a PM I can help you out. I'm willing to fly to Nigeria to collect for you all you have to do is wire me some money for airfare, I'll handle the accommodations I know a prince over there.
I'll send you a check for $5000 just send me $4000 back and you can keep $1000 for your troubles.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Where is Mr. INTEGRITY when you need him...he could get to the bottom of this with a couple of swift keystrokes!!