Atlanta Real Esatate Agents Cancel 125 Accounts with UPS

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Really? I need to verify this. Post a link to Lisa M's website or message me her contact info so I can contact the association of realtors and the individual that you have named to verify that this is true.
Cheryl,

This is for real. She has been in contact with Local 804 and the Atlanta's Local 728 which has a huge TDU presence there. This is gonna start occurring in many other towns and cities. Its gonna spread like wild-fire. Some business owner in Germany also sent a letter to UPSs headquarters stating that he was cutting business with UPS until all all the fired workers returned to work.

worldwide

UPS claims it is firing 250 drivers because of its 'commitment' to customers. But UPS customers are calling on the company to stop the mass firings and return the drivers to work. Some are even canceling their accounts. Local 804 members work hard to build UPS's business. We don't want to see a single customer go away. But our public campaign will continue until UPS brings every fired driver back to work.

Check out this unsolicited email that the Board of Realtors sent to UPS executives in Atlanta, the company's hometown.

UPS Executives

There is no need for long emails and nasty words. We will let our actions speak for themselves. As of today, April 3, 2014, 125 Real Estate agents throughout the Atlanta, GA. area have canceled their services with your company. Until JairoReyes and the 250 employees fired for speaking up for what is "Right" are returned back to the company, we will continue to spread the word and have as many accounts canceled as possible.

Again, no need for long emails or nasty words. We will continue to express our deep disappointment for your lack of respect and appreciation for the "Everyday Working Individuals" that made your company great through our continued effort to have every successful agent and thriving business cancel all accounts with your company until you reverse the actions of the above mentioned employees.

Respectfully,

Lisa M. White
Atlanta board of Realtors

Strange - I can not find a realtor named Lisa White anywhere in GA. Most realtors try to get their name out in the public anyway they can to solicit business.

Can you provide a link to this information or at least a link to Lisa's information? What agency does she work for? Any info?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Cheryl,

This is for real. She has been in contact with Local 804 and the Atlanta's Local 728 which has a huge TDU presence there. This is gonna start occurring in many other towns and cities. Its gonna spread like wild-fire. Some business owner in Germany also sent a letter to UPSs headquarters stating that he was cutting business with UPS until all all the fired workers returned to work.

Since I am here and Cheryl is not.......Please post the information to this person. Otherwise it is considered a fairy tale, and will be removed.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
UPS claims it is firing 250 drivers because of its 'commitment' to customers. But UPS customers are calling on the company to stop the mass firings and return the drivers to work. Some are even canceling their accounts. Local 804 members work hard to build UPS's business. We don't want to see a single customer go away. But our public campaign will continue until UPS brings every fired driver back to work.

Check out this unsolicited email that the Board of Realtors sent to UPS executives in Atlanta, the company's hometown.

UPS Executives

There is no need for long emails and nasty words. We will let our actions speak for themselves. As of today, April 3, 2014, 125 Real Estate agents throughout the Atlanta, GA. area have canceled their services with your company. Until JairoReyes and the 250 employees fired for speaking up for what is "Right" are returned back to the company, we will continue to spread the word and have as many accounts canceled as possible.

Again, no need for long emails or nasty words. We will continue to express our deep disappointment for your lack of respect and appreciation for the "Everyday Working Individuals" that made your company great through our continued effort to have every successful agent and thriving business cancel all accounts with your company until you reverse the actions of the above mentioned employees.

Respectfully,

Lisa M. White
Atlanta board of Realtors
Please see the requests of the board owner above.

Ron Carey lives on

Its crazy, I cant find one word about 804 firings, or 89 vote counts on IBT website. Come on junior, you sound like John L. Lewis on the "Ed Show". Oh yea you know the words dont know the music. I can't believe we ever let that fat corporate lawyer get in office

Sent using BrownCafe App

Irishman Collins

Cheryl,

Cheryl, with all due respect. How would you know this information? Is there some other credible source we should know of other than the internet? I am sure your facts are accurate but looking for clarity on this matter and I don't trust information over the net.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Cheryl, with all due respect. How would you know this information? Is there some other credible source we should know of other than the internet? I am sure your facts are accurate but looking for clarity on this matter and I don't trust information over the net.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Your post doesn't quote Cheryl it quotes another poster.