Attention Couriers: The End is Nigh!

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Actually you did previously, leaving the company, remember. Obviously you work for another entity of the FEDEX Corp, is this assumption correct?

I left Express in late 2017 and returned last month. When I said that I wasn't employed by the company, I wasn't employed by the company. Some people have yet to understand how that works.

floridays

I left Express in late 2017 and returned last month. When I said that I wasn't employed by the company, I wasn't employed by the company. Some people have yet to understand how that works.
You do answer questions that are asked, I respect that.
Best to you.

XEQaF

59 Dano is also a magician. Now he works for the company, now he doesn't. For his next trick he'll post something that's annoying!!

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
59 Dano is also a magician. Now he works for the company, now he doesn't. For his next trick he'll post something that's annoying!!
I don’t think he ever left FedEx to begin with. I agree though, more annoying posts from Dano are sure come.

bacha29

I don’t think he ever left FedEx to begin with. I agree though, more annoying posts from Dano are sure come.
You can't leave some place you were never at to begin with. But, let's assume for a moment that what he says is true then just think of the enormous slice of humble pie he had to eat when he found himself having to go crawling back to Fat Freddy and beg him to take him back. LMAO.

59 Dano

You can't leave some place you were never at to begin with. But, let's assume for a moment that what he says is true then just think of the enormous slice of humble pie he had to eat when he found himself having to go crawling back to Fat Freddy and beg him to take him back. LMAO.

Why would I have to eat a slice of humble pie? I have more responsibility and make more money than I've ever had/made.

vantexan

Have more pressing matters to tend to than to live in a tent watching internet broadcasts of 30 year old movies.
Good to know. I stayed in a 5 star hotel for $72 a night the last two nights. Watched NCAA championship on 50" screen in room. It's tough, but someone has to do it. Should be home tomorrow.

BootsOnTarmac

Dano, you have been gone more than a year. Everyone I have known gone more than 90 plus days, (not FMLA or disability) that came back started near the bottom. Loosing seniority and position as well.

How did you do it? Sales?. Management?, unlikely.
I wish you well.

59 Dano

Dano, you have been gone more than a year. Everyone I have known gone more than 90 plus days, (not FMLA or disability) that came back started near the bottom. Loosing seniority and position as well.

How did you do it? Sales?. Management?, unlikely.
I wish you well.

It's at the regional level and they're doing a lot of shuffling around with the buyouts and eliminating open positions and that sort of thing. There's a hodge podge aspect to the duties and responsibilities but that's to be expected (buyouts, streamlining, etc.).

Negotiated salary and restarted date of continuous service that killed my vacation time, which stinks but I have some leeway in working from home.

MAKAVELI

It's at the regional level and they're doing a lot of shuffling around with the buyouts and eliminating open positions and that sort of thing. There's a hodge podge aspect to the duties and responsibilities but that's to be expected (buyouts, streamlining, etc.).

Negotiated salary and restarted date of continuous service that killed my vacation time, which stinks but I have some leeway in working from home.
Call story bro.

BootsOnTarmac

Since you are salary now and have work at home time, keep a log of all of your hours / description of work for Fedex. This will be helpful if you feel you are given too much work to justify your salary. If Fedex gave you a laptop/phone/intranet access from a remote location, be sure to use it every day only for business purposes.