Attention Couriers: The End is Nigh!

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
because occasionally he gives us good insight into the thoughts of management and will often give another talking point. Even though, as of late, it seems more trolly and/or more anti-frontline employee. While I may not agree with his viewpoints, as long as they aren't blabbered out of the rear end (hence why OF is on my ignore list), they are welcome.

If I give you a talking point, I'll tell you it's a talking point. No reason to do the bidding of anyone else other than my own.

I'm not anti-FL employee. Some of them realize that their entire Express experience is merely the tip of an iceberg and that there's much more than meets the eye. Others think that being a frontline employee gives them deep insight into everything, even things that they don't even know exist. That's true of just about any workgroup in any company.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
596A93C4-4D09-432F-90A5-13C42BCE5564.jpeg
If I give you a talking point, I'll tell you it's a talking point. No reason to do the bidding of anyone else other than my own.

I'm not anti-FL employee. Some of them realize that their entire Express experience is merely the tip of an iceberg and that there's much more than meets the eye. Others think that being a frontline employee gives them deep insight into everything, even things that they don't even know exist. That's true of just about any workgroup in any company.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Some of those FL employees have prior management experience and are able to recognize systemic deficiencies without participating in them.

Justifying one’s position by complicating the process of delivering cardboard is one of them.

After all, that’s the core business. The flow chart to improving efficiency is supposed to eliminate inefficiency and redundancy, not add to them.

vantexan

Or sometimes they transfer around and realize damn, they're telling new hires in every place I've been they'll top out in 7-8 years just like they told me 14 years ago. What a coincidence!

XEQaF

Let me know when the "alternative" to the gibberish you speak of kicks in, because what you left here is a sack of dog refuse

Cactus

Just telling it like it is

So you're telling us that the company is even worse than we thought? Hey, thanks!

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Some of those FL employees have prior management experience and are able to recognize systemic deficiencies without participating in them.

Justifying one’s position by complicating the process of delivering cardboard is one of them.

After all, that’s the core business. The flow chart to improving efficiency is supposed to eliminate inefficiency and redundancy, not add to them.

Sounds like the insight that would come from someone whose only responsibility has been delivering cardboard.