Attention Couriers: The End is Nigh!

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
download-2.jpg
Invest wisely!

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Considering that it's hard to rethink something that you never put any thought into in the first place, you have a point.
My way of thinking is just fine. Can’t help it that a lot of subject matter sails straight over your head. In the meantime, comb your hair sometime instead of having it crop dusted.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
My way of thinking is just fine. Can’t help it that a lot of subject matter sails straight over your head. In the meantime, comb your hair sometime instead of having it crop dusted.

Not to beat a dead horse, but what were your professional goals?

TNT Frosty

Mine is Cross country linehauling... either with a company (preferred), or as an O/O again... but I rather be working for a company, under an wage.

XEQaF

Not to beat a dead horse, but what were your professional goals?

It's evident that your professional goals are based on kissing ass, doing as your told and being a stool pigeon, as opposed to Cactus' speaking his mind, being real, understanding the situation. You should take a lesson from that and ttku!

59 Dano

It's evident that your professional goals are based on kissing ass, doing as your told and being a stool pigeon, as opposed to Cactus' speaking his mind, being real, understanding the situation. You should take a lesson from that and ttku!

You sound like a cliché.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I always got a kick out of couriers who would bid on a route, win it, and then start bellyaching about how "They're supposed to take [insert whatever stops he doesn't want] off this route and that's the only reason I bid on it." Either that or the slow pokes who said that the previous courier only worked 8 hours a day and they shouldn't have to work any more than that even though the stop count didn't increase.
And you sound like a do uche.

XEQaF

It's best to disregard 59 Dano at best. His radical personality complex doesn't allow him to have rational discussion on issues. He is so vague and undetermined that he would use a non gender specific bathroom to keep you guessing...

Last edited:

59 Dano

It's best to disregard 59 Dano at best. His radical personality complex doesn't allow him to have rational discussion on issues. He is so vague and undetermined that he would use a non gender specific bathroom to keep you guessing...

I love rational discussions, but it's hard to have them with agenda-pushing malcontents who tend to be in the majority here. As far as being vague goes, I'm not vague. I answer the questions that are asked of me. Some people read their own idiocy into the answers. Not my problem.