Avoidable Accident while parked

jimstud

Banned
Hey Dusty, just out of curiousity, what size truck do you have on your rte. P5/P57? If Dusty runs a P5/P57 like I'm guessing, I could turn a P5 around in that driveway with no issues at all. Even a 700 could be turned around in that driveway, it would take a little more work but that driveway is plenty wide enough. But then again, I am a professional driver. You may not be able to do it.
unlike you i drive a 1000 so most driveways i am forced to go into there is no room. talk to me when you become good enough to drive the big boy trucks.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Here is a twist, merging the original topic and a recent tangent.
What would happen if UpState was avoidably hit while parked, in his own vehicle, while on the clock, on his way home?

Dustyroads

I actually drive a P57 Sprinter. They take a lot more room to turn around than those new P500s, but they have a lot more room inside and are a much more sophisticated and safer vehicle. If I get where I can't turn my car around, I'll just hang my keys up.

Dustyroads

my big boy truck actually does 60 old man. it must stink when you can't handle the big trucks anymoore. would you like me to nda you some ensure ?
60 mph...wow, that really impresses me, son. I've never had to drive those big old piece of crap trucks. But I have had over 1.5 million miles of accident free driving. I'm gussing you must use your big 1000 to compensate for other inadequacies of yours. It's just a guess, but that's how you come across.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
unlike you i drive a 1000 so most driveways i am forced to go into there is no room. talk to me when you become good enough to drive the big boy trucks.
Honey, you have no idea what you just stepped into. I have a Class A CDL and I have driven tractor/trailers for years. You do NOT get to talk to me about driving big-boy trucks. You drive in Boston, you wouldn't know what a driveway looks like if it jumped up and bit you in the ass. I've driven coast to coast and I have driven tractor/trailers in your city on numerous occasions. Don't talk to me about how good you are until you have walked in MY shoes. :biting:

jimstud

Banned
60 mph...wow, that really impresses me, son. I've never had to drive those big old piece of crap trucks. But I have had over 1.5 million miles of accident free driving. I'm gussing you must use your big 1000 to compensate for other inadequacies of yours. It's just a guess, but that's how you come across.
no i just looked and nothing inadequate about it . but i hear you have shrinkage with age . i am thrilled you think of me as a son , dad.

jimstud

Banned
Honey, you have no idea what you just stepped into. I have a class a cdl and I have driven tractor/trailers for years. You do NOT get to talk to me about driving big-boy trucks. You drive in Boston, you wouldn't know what a driveway looks like if it jumped up and bit you in the ass. I've driven coast to coast and I have driven tractor/trailers in your city on numerous occasions. Don't talk to me about how good you are until you have walked in MY shoes. :biting:

sweethart i also had my class a and have driven coast to coast . i doubt you shoes would fit my size 13

Dustyroads

no i just looked and nothing inadequate about it . but i hear you have shrinkage with age . i am thrilled you think of me as a son , dad.
I think it's kind of like your name, you have to keep saying what a big guy you are, and then have to look at it to be sure it's adequate. You are a riot.