Back to Work ugh

rod

Retired 22 years
It has been a while since I have experienced the Neverending Workday nightmare, but the Slow-Developing Inevitable Accident nightmare, a particularly entertaining favorite, is still a regular haunting

Even after being retired for 17 years I still have an occasional "UPS nightmare". I blame being on Brown Café and not being able to move on for those.

Days

First 10 minutes or so are the worst of the day... especially this time of year with the freshly thought up bs.
Just keep things in perspective, you are paid to exercise.

I wish it was that simple but I just feel like the faster you work, the more prone you are to injury. I would love to think of it as a workout and kind of a sport to try and keep up, but I did that for years and now the back pain is kicking in. I'm going to purchase some heat pads for my back probably tonight and try them out

Days

I put my earbuds on blasting and people still want to talk to me. Like they can't take a hint. Just screw off and let me listen to my music please.

i might just do this. The problem though is that I'm a bit of a germaphobe and the ear canal is the #1 entry point for viruses and bacteria. If you touch a dirty box and then touch your headphone and then put it in your ear, congratulations, you just caught a cold.

FromOffTheStreets

Waking up cause you ‘hear’ the damn turn signal or ebrake/light beeper??? I’ve only been driving a year and randomly hear it when not working.
Haha. When I 1st started I'd be delivering packages all day then all night in my dreams. It was crazy. Almost Non stop delivery for a month & a half. Had a couple hours after driving & before bed that was sane.

El Correcto

god is dead
Haha. When I 1st started I'd be delivering packages all day then all night in my dreams. It was crazy. Almost Non stop delivery for a month & a half. Had a couple hours after driving & before bed that was sane.
The best is when you ask people for their last names at inappropriate times like some rere.