Back to Work ugh

Rack em

Made the Podium
They’re real special alright. Working for free must be awesome. Plus the grievances filed on them for stealing preload work is such a joy I’d imagine. I wouldn’t know
Can't file a grievance against a union member but you can file an article 17 grievance against the company for people working off the clock. That :censored2: will end real soon because ups doesn't want to pay someone top driver rate to load when they have preloaders who make like $6 an hour or whatever those peasants make :raspberry-tounge:

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
This, and the guys who get to work 45 minutes early and sit in the office until start time. Nothing good is going on in there. Either they are trying to control the board and who does what route, or they're just gossiping like women in a typing pool. Or both. I'll see you 5 minutes before start time...bump me if you want, I have no problem with it. Show up, work as directed, go home.
I have to admit I stayed about 30 mins after punching out today. I noticed one of my on road sup had his Nintendo switch out so I challenged him to Super Smash Bros. I whooped his aiyshhhe. Yes, I’m still 12 years old

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
Can't file a grievance against a union member but you can file an article 17 grievance against the company for people working off the clock. That :censored2: will end real soon because ups doesn't want to pay someone top driver rate to load when they have preloaders who make like $6 an hour or whatever those peasants make :raspberry-tounge:
Oh ok. My shop steward got into it with a rookie driver for working the belt before start time and overheard the steward filing a grievance on the driver. I must’ve heard it wrong. Nevertheless, its never worth it work for free. Especially at this zoo of a company

Rack em

Made the Podium
Oh ok. My shop steward got into it with a rookie driver for working the belt before start time and overheard the steward filing a grievance on the driver. I must’ve heard it wrong. Nevertheless, its never worth it work for free. Especially at this zoo of a company
Agreed. The steward was probably filing an article 17 so the company would put a stop to it.