Backed into pole! Aghrr

Dr.Brownz

Kid was informed in driving school. My driving day was only 3 days long, yet I some how left with the understanding to call the center when I hit something with a company vehicle. It's not rocket science

The line of what is a report worthy accident is blurred when you drive all day for years and have accumulated millions of tiny dings and scratches.
The office gets pissed if you.make a sup come out everyday to say that a scratch from a tree isnt an accident

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The line of what is a report worthy accident is blurred when you drive all day for years and have accumulated millions of tiny dings and scratches.
The office gets :censored2: if you.make a sup come out everyday to say that a scratch from a tree isnt an accident

This is where a smart phone comes in handy.

Peppermint Patty

Cardboard Pusher
When you drive around all day in different trucks you can tell how many "incidents" aren't reported. Many days before I leave the center I will point out a major ding or scratch because I don't want to get blamed for something I didn't do. I have no problem taking the blame for something I did but not for someone who didn't want to take responsibility for there own.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Maybe he was fixated on the speedometer. Back over 2.8763672 MPH and you get to enjoy a conversation with sup about why you were backing .0042772 faster then what some guy in a cubical came up with.
This is a huge problem in my building. They say you can "feel" how fast you are backing and don't need to look at the speedometer but when I do this I lead the whole building in backing speed.

When you drive around all day in different trucks you can tell how many "incidents" aren't reported. Many days before I leave the center I will point out a major ding or scratch because I don't want to get blamed for something I didn't do. I have no problem taking the blame for something I did but not for someone who didn't want to take responsibility for there own.
I always notice some new scratches when I come back from vacation.... Guess what?
Nobody hit anything.

kingOFchester

This is a huge problem in my building. They say you can "feel" how fast you are backing and don't need to look at the speedometer but when I do this I lead the whole building in backing speed.

I was asked to sign a telematics report because I was .18 faster then their metric. To be honest it isn't 2.8763672 MPH , but rather 3.0 MPH. But whats the difference when my speedometer reads 0 then dash for 5 and then 10. Seriously funny $h!t that gets good laughs at parties and family functions.

People are speechless with some of the stuff I tell them about the Brown machine.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I always notice some new scratches when I come back from vacation.... Guess what?
Nobody hit anything.
It's really remarkable how much get reported, but not claimed. Must be Poltergeists or Gremlins. Self damaging vehicles. Other times when I inform the center of significant unreported damage, it's like there's a coverup conspiracy when it should be easy enough to determine the guilty party.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I was asked to sign a telematics report because I was .18 faster then their metric. To be honest it isn't 2.8763672 MPH , but rather 3.0 MPH. But whats the difference when my speedometer reads 0 then dash for 5 and then 10. Seriously funny $h!t that gets good laughs at parties and family functions.

People are speechless with some of the stuff I tell them about the Brown machine.
Yep, ours is 3.0, any faster and your in the office. I actually use it to get splits taken off I don't like doing by backing at like 8 when I have them and slowing down when I don't.

It's really remarkable how much get reported, but not claimed. Must be Poltergeists or Gremlins. Self damaging vehicles. Other times when I inform the center of significant unreported damage, it's like there's a coverup conspiracy when it should be easy enough to determine the guilty party.
They don't want to get charged for the accident... Times have changed.